Drink cost/limit in the diamond lounge?

Hate to piggyback on the OP, but regarding the 3 free drinks, can you get any drink or does it have to be the same as the Diamond Lounge? For example, I like Washington Apples but cannot get it in the Diamond Lounge. Could I get it elsewhere using the free drinks on my SeaPass? Thanks!

There is a card at the regular bars that the bartender will give you that shows the types of beers and hard stuff that is available for the three free drinks. This is the same list that they give you at the diamond lounge except at the DL you can get as many as you want during time period (5pm - 830pm I believe)

I know that the last time we were on a RC cruise they had Jack Daniels and Bacardi and the usual beers, Bud, Bud Light, etc.And if I remember correctly at the regular bars at least they might even make a pina colada with that rum.

Hate to piggyback on the OP, but regarding the 3 free drinks, can you get any drink or does it have to be the same as the Diamond Lounge? For example, I like Washington Apples but cannot get it in the Diamond Lounge. Could I get it elsewhere using the free drinks on my SeaPass? Thanks!

You should expect the same selection that is offered in the lounges. Of course, you are not bound to only drink the D selection. You may purchase any drink you want. We are not fans of the free wine offered and will often purchase a different wine at a bar, even at the happy hour times.

Cheers and enjoy

M