RCCL Website

Tried several times today same issue. Finally called Customer Service this afternoon and they attempted to effect password change. Still unable to login. They have opened a ticket with their IT Dept and advised to try on and off with the new password they imput. Just tried now still no luck. The Rep stated that the website continues to have problems since they change the login screen. Being worked on. No estimate when it will be rectified.

I've been trying to log into the RCCL website for the last several day and can't. Anyone else having this problem? Just want to be sure it's not me! Thanks!
Feeling your pain. We haven't had a problem except for a couple of days after the new site came on line. We've been on Adventure since Saturday and have been able to login. Tried all the previous mentioned tricks with no luck. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Cruise Planner portion of web site still isn't working. Using the backdoor link somebody listed above gets me a "Reservation is being modified". Can't access anything.

I don't know what to tell you. It's working for me.

I keep trying to log in. The message "We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later." is displayed at the bottom of the window. Had no problems yesterday.

Anyone else with this issue?

Same problem here! I went back in about 15 minutes ago and I was able to get in! I don’t like how you have to wait to do online check in 90 days before! I would do check in right when I booked! I’m scared reading people’s comments about how you can’t post a credit card or they can’t print! What a fiasco!

Same problem here! I went back in about 15 minutes ago and I was able to get in! I don’t like how you have to wait to do online check in 90 days before! I would do check in right when I booked! I’m scared reading people’s comments about how you can’t post a credit card or they can’t print! What a fiasco!

It has been 90 days for a couple of years now.

Works for me now but shows me with 0 points and as pre Gold... still showing my past cruises :'):')! It´ll be quite a task to convince the C&A Loyality Ambassador that I will reach the 140 points for the first crystal block on my upcoming Symphony cruise :')!

steamboats

Works for me now but shows me with 0 points and as pre Gold... still showing my past cruises :'):')! It´ll be quite a task to convince the C&A Loyality Ambassador that I will reach the 140 points for the first crystal block on my upcoming Symphony cruise :')!

steamboats

You probably won't have a problem. I'll bet the LA gets their info from the mainframe and/or back end database, which are probably working fine.

This “new and approved” website has been nothing but garbage since they rolled it out well over a month ago!! I think they have had more than enough time to work out the “bugs”!!

Sure wish they would hire a real IT team to straighten this mess out!

Good luck everyone!!

Hitting the LIKE button on this post! :mad::mad:

You probably won't have a problem. I'll bet the LA gets their info from the mainframe and/or back end database, which are probably working fine.

Bob, what database :')! I´ve been on the 2 night pre inaugural of the Symphony which was actually a 4 night trip for all RCI employees (while we had to leave after 2 nights - even my SeaPass Card says 4 nights). So my past cruises show 4 points for this cruise I´m not even supposed to get any points. But my point count did not rise by 4. It was just in my cruise history. Usually we are credited the points for those pre inaugurals invitation only cruises and then the points disappear later. This time it´s the first time I get more points than I had nights and the points haven´t disappeared since the end of March. Anyway with the upcoming Symphony cruise I do hit the 140 point mark (on the last night of the cruise). So I have to talk to the C&A LA anyway to make sure I get it - pretty likely just to receive the answer that they don´t have them yet.

steamboats