RCCL Website

Changed password, I was probably entering it wrong, and it is all fine. Correct points from leg 1 of Mariner, all future cruises showing ( even the one just booked onboard), accessed cruise planner and made reservations for entertainment, no issues I can see

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I changed my password and the site worked for the day, but alas the next day it went back to it's old ways and I can't get in.

:confused: Kel

Money.

IT departments are rarely fully funded and to make the most of what money they do get they rely heavily on contractors and off shore resources.

Contractors, on shore or off shore, have no interest in making code that is easy to maintain, so companies end up with spaghetti crap code.

If everyone who was butt hurt over website woes would voluntarily pay an extra $1000 per person per cruise, the web page could function better.

I have been able to log in and do some basic things like Cruise Planner, edocs, check in, etc but what I have found all along is that there are several functions from the old website that I can't find. Things like records of what I have paid toward futute cruises, cruise itineraries and maps, etc. Has anyone else seen these pages? Am I doing something wrong? I've clicked on everything that's clickable on the new site and can't get to this type of info

I have been able to log in and do some basic things like Cruise Planner, edocs, check in, etc but what I have found all along is that there are several functions from the old website that I can't find. Things like records of what I have paid toward futute cruises, cruise itineraries and maps, etc. Has anyone else seen these pages? Am I doing something wrong? I've clicked on everything that's clickable on the new site and can't get to this type of info

Based on a round table with Millie from C&A, they are working on the more pressing needs first. Things like cruise planner and SetSail.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My last cruise is showing in my past cruises but it did not get added to my point total in the "new" website. If I go in thru the back door the points are showing up there so I guess everything is okay

I am having the same issue, but I don't know where the back door is, what do you do to get in the back door?

Having same problem sooooo annoying!. The thing my family & I are finding Is we can’t add our new Reservation. We are in the UK & every time we go to put in the new reservation it sends us to the US site, we had to sign up again & have new passwords. But it’s still not right it’s gone back to original password. We have a cruise booked for July which is in my planner but the new cruise for June will not show at all in My Cruises. So in the week I called Royal Caribbean omg I was so annoyed the person I spoke to was so obnoxious & didn’t believe me when I said there was a problem & said I was not using the website right & people in the UK have always used the US site which obviously isn’t the case. I wrote to customer services who forwarded my complaint to a new email set up in the uk for online complaints with online issues with cruise planner but as yet I’ve not heard anything. So hoping the issue is sorted ASAP.

Ever since they changed the website I can't find the stuff I'm looking for. Where do you find your onboard preferences? Where do you link a reservation? Etc., etc., etc.
I assume you have to call. All because of the new and improved user friendly web site.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Forums mobile app

I'm afraid to set up a log in and password. I'm D+ and so many D+s have their status come up as Pre-Gold. They can get Crown and Anchor to fix but it is easier to call and book entertainment etc. I have heard that the website may start to work properly in July.

I'm afraid to set up a log in and password. I'm D+ and so many D+s have their status come up as Pre-Gold. They can get Crown and Anchor to fix but it is easier to call and book entertainment etc. I have heard that the website may start to work properly in July.

July of what year :confused::D

Based on a round table with Millie from C&A, they are working on the more pressing needs first. Things like cruise planner and SetSail.

Given that they have had a web site for years, they should have kept the old site working until they took care of the pressing needs. Millie is just covering for a poor decision of rolling out the website before it was ready.

It's truly shocking. Every time I try to log into my C&A account I get "cannot locate that member number. Please try again." Can't see my past cruises or even search for a new one from my account.

We keep getting the 30% email about buying packages pre-cruise. I've tried in Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome and on all 3 after putting in last name, booking number, cruise date and ship, I keep getting the same error -- it says error locking the cruise documentation. I've already checked in for the cruise -- and would really like to purchase the Internet pre-cruise so I can get the discount.

Can I call to get the discounted price? Any suggestions?

TIA

We keep getting the 30% email about buying packages pre-cruise. I've tried in Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome and on all 3 after putting in last name, booking number, cruise date and ship, I keep getting the same error -- it says error locking the cruise documentation. I've already checked in for the cruise -- and would really like to purchase the Internet pre-cruise so I can get the discount.

Can I call to get the discounted price? Any suggestions?

TIA

Yes, you can call.

It's truly shocking. Every time I try to log into my C&A account I get "cannot locate that member number. Please try again." Can't see my past cruises or even search for a new one from my account.
Sounds like website is getting worse.

Their website can't get any worse. I cannot tell you how many hours I have wasted on RCCL website and accomplished nothing. It is such a shame that a company the size of RCCL cannot hire someone to fix this mess.