It will not set off "smoke" detectors as it's vapor...not smoke. Yes, you may bring it. In public, you must use it in the smoking areas. If you use it on your balcony, you'll likely be reported. If you use it in you cabin, no one will know.

It will not set off "smoke" detectors as it's vapor...not smoke. Yes, you may bring it. In public, you must use it in the smoking areas. If you use it on your balcony, you'll likely be reported. If you use it in you cabin, no one will know.

Thank you for your reply. I was wondering if during check in to get on the ship if it would show up in my bag and they would make me take it out.

I will have someone with me that I’d rather not have to explain what it is lol. So I was hoping it would just go through without them needing to check my bags.

Thank you,

April

Thank you for your reply. I was wondering if during check in to get on the ship if it would show up in my bag and they would make me take it out.

I will have someone with me that I’d rather not have to explain what it is lol. So I was hoping it would just go through without them needing to check my bags.

Thank you,

April

You never know what they may spot in your bag and ask you to show them.

A device not controlled by any laws or regulations, vaporizing a chemical mix that is not controlled by laws or regulations.

Yeap, I want to breathe that deeply into my lungs.

And probably many people who use these devices are worried about air pollution. :D

• 3 months later...

Thank you,

April

Hello April, I was wondering if you have figured out the answer to your original question. I too will be traveling on Sun Princess Cruise soon and have someone there that I don't care to explain what it is. I was wondering if they ask you to take it out from your purse during the checking process.

Much appreciated!