Stacy & Dave's Bliss-full Haven Canal Cruise May 10-25th

Stacy-b

Jerry and I are going to be on the Escape to Bermuda in July, not sure if Los Lobos is the new name on the newer ships for Pincho. It's the latin tapas restaurant. I'll keep searching, thanks.

Escape is the only ship that has the tapas bar, Getaway & Breakaway have sushi in that area and the Bliss has an extension for Ocean Blue seating and no other resturant in that area.

Los Lobos takes the place of Modernos on the other ships. See the deck plans for more information.

ec34973bfa9fbf83d669a613156e1c62.jpg

Dave says, well it is a Sea Day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get all of Daves cool shirts? My DH is jealous [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for the review. My wife and myself plan (booked) on a 21 day from S.F. to NYC in Jan 2020. Will be 4th time thru the canal ( retired US Navy). Looking forward to it with out having to work (Assistant Navigator).

Video of us entering the Canal yesterday

Very cool and yet so funny.

We had no idea what to expect when we did our Panama Canal cruise but found it so interesting that we watched from many locations throughout the sailing.

Escape is the only ship that has the tapas bar, Getaway & Breakaway have sushi in that area and the Bliss has an extension for Ocean Blue seating and no other resturant in that area.

Los Lobos takes the place of Modernos on the other ships. See the deck plans for more information.

Thanks so much!

A little video clip of the Silent Disco last night! Everyone wears headphones and you hit a button to change channels to listen to 70’s, 80’s, 90’s or Today. Color of light on headphones lets everyone know what you are listening to.

[emoji23] I was wondering what the Silent Disco would be like. That is too funny [emoji23]

Thank you for sharing the video and for letting us follow along on your fabulous vacation.

[emoji23] I was wondering what the Silent Disco would be like. That is too funny [emoji23]

Thank you for sharing the video and for letting us follow along on your fabulous vacation.

So glad they got their act together! On the TA, it was ONE set track for everyone with no ability to change songs! Can’t wait to try it out again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The side view was cool, but I preferred the front view. They opened several outdoor spaces for viewing, including the front bow. I think the places are all listed on the day 5 daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I hope they open the bow in Alaska during the glacier visit!!

Thank you so much Stacy for all your great photos we all appreciate the time you and Dave have spent sharing your awesome vacation with us really enjoying the trip with you. I have a kind of sensitive question to ask because I am new to cruising what is the acceptable amount to tip beyond the gratuity already paid at booking. Appreciate any help

A little video clip of the Silent Disco last night! Everyone wears headphones and you hit a button to change channels to listen to 70’s, 80’s, 90’s or Today. Color of light on headphones lets everyone know what you are listening to.https://youtu.be/lHDQGyUixag

Did you get to use the headphones yourself? When we tried it on the first Silent Disco on the TA there was no means of changing a channel so everyone was listening to the same music, which kind of defeated the purpose!

Sandra

Did you get to use the headphones yourself? When we tried it on the first Silent Disco on the TA there was no means of changing a channel so everyone was listening to the same music, which kind of defeated the purpose!

Sandra

Yes, I kept going back and forth between 70’s and 80’s

We tip the butler and the steward $20 each the day we board and more on the last day depending on the service we received during the cruise. Usually between another $20 and another $50 ... I think once we even gave our Consierge $100 because he provided such exceptional service ... We had missed a shore excursion because of the time change and were confused as to what time it was. He took it off the bill and saved us a lot ... I'm sure he didn't have to do that.

Thank you so much Stacy for all your great photos we all appreciate the time you and Dave have spent sharing your awesome vacation with us really enjoying the trip with you. I have a kind of sensitive question to ask because I am new to cruising what is the acceptable amount to tip beyond the gratuity already paid at booking. Appreciate any help