Coffee Card and Water

ebrasl

ok if only the card holder has access to the freshly brewed coffee what free coffee is available to those without coffee cards? Thanks.

On the Regal, Royal and Majestic - brewed coffee in the buffet

On the balance of Princess ships - a unpleasant coffee-like product made from coffee syrup and pumped up to the buffet and other venues from the engine room.

On the Regal, Royal and Majestic - brewed coffee in the buffet

On the balance of Princess ships - a unpleasant coffee-like product made from coffee syrup and pumped up to the buffet and other venues from the engine room.

:'):'):eek:Funny. Ok if I buy a coffee card will I get freshly brewed drinkable coffee in the buffet and MDR? Do they seriously serve different quality coffee to people in the MDR without a card? Thanks.

There are several coffee cards for sale on EBAY right now, I just took a peek. I sailed last week and the program has changed. There is an expiration date on all new cards that are Dec 2018. Not a problem if you're sailing before then. They carefully checked the card for the fresh brewed and added the voyage on the back of the card if it was blank. I asked why the expiration and the circle hostess stated that staff weren't enforcing the limited brewed coffee rule so they decided to handle it by punishing the passenger with an exp date. You pay for 15 coffees so it's unfair. There is a coffee menu posted with 1 card on ebay if you want to see what's available.

As far as I’ve been told the coffee cards as we know it will no longer exist after they end of 2018, think it will be added electronically to your cruise card.

If that happens, it will change the concept of including 15 specialty coffees since you would only be able to get one when using that cruise card. Also would be no way of using "unused punches" on a future cruise.

If that happens, it will change the concept of including 15 specialty coffees since you would only be able to get one when using that cruise card. Also would be no way of using "unused punches" on a future cruise.

It would be the end whole coffee program , nobody would want to purchase 15 coffees for a short cruise, it would be a waste of money.

Do you have to pay for the brewed coffee at IC individually if you don't have a coffee card? I don't care about the fancy coffee drinks, just good, strong coffee, better than the buffet coffee. I don't drink enough of the fancy drinks to make buying a coffee card sensible, unless it's for the straight coffee too.

Checked the price for a cup of coffee (regular, brewed) in the IC. The card costs $33. The IC charged $1.25 or $1.75 (large vs small as of 2017),

If you drink enough plain coffee to meet or exceed the cost of the card, buy the card. You'll still have the punches to use or give away.;)

It would be the end whole coffee program , nobody would want to purchase 15 coffees for a short cruise, it would be a waste of money.
Maybe they are considering some sort of per day coffee package similar to the soda and more package. With all of the inconsistencies with the implementation of the current coffee card rules and Elites selling them on eBay it is probably time for a change.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I used my coffee card to the fullest extent on a four day cruise Andy still didn’t use all of the punches. After lunch, I would get 2 specialty drinks and a sweet and take them up to the room or deck to read. No problem-just 2 punches. I could also get a brewed coffee and a specialty coffee-1 punch.