When is oceania marina next dry dock?

Caroldoll

I have understood that Marina will be getting a thorough re-do, similar to the Riviera last year.

I am very much hoping that this is true.  

It does not surprise me that some might find it in real need of a refresh.

I also wonder if the main CD, who seemed absent, and no reports of this on prior cruise, might have come down with some onboard illness?

I have nothing else about Montreal, but that does seem like a real problem!!!   

Sounds like Oceania, as a whole, should have really stepped up?

• 1 year later...
On 10/20/2021 at 6:02 AM, muenchner said:

Does anyone know if a drydock has taken place? The marina is sailing again....

We were on the Marina a few weeks ago and there might have been a drydock for technical reasons but other then some soft goods being replaced there was nothing noticeably different then January of 2020. There were contractors on board replacing TV's etc. Definitely not the "Next" upgrade mentioned before the shutdown.

12 hours ago, azdrydock said:

We were on the Marina a few weeks ago and there might have been a drydock for technical reasons but other then some soft goods being replaced there was nothing noticeably different then January of 2020. There were contractors on board replacing TV's etc. Definitely not the "Next" upgrade mentioned before the shutdown.

I think the "Next" upgrades were for the R ships. But I'm sure I could have missed some press release. 

I was in a chat last night with someone from Oceania and I asked about Marina. She stated they were "re-imagining" Marina during COVID shutdown and that was complete. So not a remodel but some things here and there.

3 hours ago, ORV said:

I think the "Next" upgrades were for the R ships. But I'm sure I could have missed some press release. 

I was thinking the same thing

Marina may have gotten some upgrades like in Barristas (Riviera)  computer lab area & top suites  but I think that was  it

JMO

3 hours ago, ORV said:

3 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

I was thinking the same thing

Marina may have gotten some upgrades like in Barristas (Riviera)  computer lab area & top suites  but I think that was  it

JMO

Yes, that's what I remember.

• Like 1