Umbrellas on Labadee

First time with RCL, so first time to Labadee. In looking at photos, I see clamshells but no umbrellas. Do they have them? If not, can you bring your own. The clamshells are nice, but know they can also block any breeze, so we would much rather use an umbrella for shade. Thanks in advance for any help.

First time with RCL, so first time to Labadee. In looking at photos, I see clamshells but no umbrellas. Do they have them? If not, can you bring your own. The clamshells are nice, but know they can also block any breeze, so we would much rather use an umbrella for shade. Thanks in advance for any help.

You are seriously considering hauling a beach-sized umbrella in your luggage????

You are seriously considering hauling a beach-sized umbrella in your luggage????

LOL, no, I was planning on just a small expandable rain umbrella and a clamp and attach to my chair.

I was just there last week. There is plenty of shade under the trees.

In the pictures, looks like Nellies beach and Columbus cove have shade from trees, but we were looking at Adrenaline beach (better snorkeling) and it doesn't look like there is much natural shade there.

It'll fit fine with their floating lounges, pool noodles and cooler :'):')...

Sorry OP couldn't help myself...needed a laugh after a bit of a stress this week.

It'll fit fine with their floating lounges, pool noodles and cooler :'):')...

Sorry OP couldn't help myself...needed a laugh after a bit of a stress this week.

No problem, totally understand. We live in Florida and make fun of the tourist all the time. Cracks me up what some people bring to the beach or theme parks.

There is plenty of nice shade!! We cannot take a lot of sun so the first time we went this was a concern of ours too.

Be sure to take a few bucks to tip the local guys who are there to set up your chairs for you.

We were there with our kids last year. We were at the beach you can see right from the ship, which is on the right of the island when you disembark. There was not a lot of shade. You can rent a large umbrella. They will install it in the sand for you. We are considering it for this summer when we return there. I wish it was like Disney's Castaway Cay where there are plenty of umbrellas for free.

We were there with our kids last year. We were at the beach you can see right from the ship, which is on the right of the island when you disembark. There was not a lot of shade. You can rent a large umbrella. They will install it in the sand for you. We are considering it for this summer when we return there. I wish it was like Disney's Castaway Cay where there are plenty of umbrellas for free.

Disney cruise itself was probably double what a RCCL is to begin with. (If not triple). I wouldn’t worry about umbrella price. 😜