Check in times?

Eschie

Cruising on the Carribean Princess next Saturday! So excited! Got an email stating our check in time is at 1:30 pm. We would like to board earlier. Can we show up at 11am or so? Will they let us board before our designated time? I'm ready to start my vacation, lol!

I’ve had priority since before they introduced the suggested times, but I’ve never heard of anyone having trouble showing up early, unless there had been the need to delay boarding for everyone.

Cruising on the Carribean Princess next Saturday! So excited! Got an email stating our check in time is at 1:30 pm. We would like to board earlier. Can we show up at 11am or so? Will they let us board before our designated time? I'm ready to start my vacation, lol!

You should probably be able to checkin around 11 AM and board around noon after those with boarding priority..

Our flight into Seattle for our Alaska cruise got changed by the airline. We will land at 9 am now and Princess says we board at 1 pm. I am glad if we show up early we can board early......... we have are transport from airport to pier 91 coming at 10 am. This way it allows for deplaning and getting our luggage. So should be at pier about 11 am. Do they start at 12 noon generally for boarding for a 4 pm sailing?

In Ft. Lauderdale you can show up around 10:30/11am. Almost certain you will be at pier two as no other Princess ships are sailing from Ft. Lauderdale. Check in is very easy. Once checked in you will be shown to a waiting area and grouped in order of arrival. Boarding begins around 11:30/noon with priority boarders, followed by all other groups. Once boarding begins it goes quickly. Your cabin will most likely be ready when you board, but if not it will be ready soon after. Lunch is served in one of the DR's from noon until 1:30. You can also find food at the World Marketplace Buffet, Salty Dog Grill and Slice Pizza by the Lido Pool, and the International Cafe on deck 5 in the piazza. There will be a Princess Patter in your cabin when you board. The back page shows the DR location.

They publish those hoping to spread out arrival times and avoid huge crowds of passengers all arriving at the same time that boarding begins. But, as others have said, no one checks once you arrive at the port. All will be good!!

Assuming the previous disembarkation went as scheduled (the ship was on time, Customs and Immigration didn't have a hissy fit over something, etc), you can generally start checking in about 10:30-11 and boarding before noon. If there is a delay, you will get a text message notification if they have your number.

The times they give you are their suggestion--not enforced at all.