First Night Done Right

We like to do First Night Done Right because of the reduced price and because the MDR can be a nightmare on the first night. I’ve already paid for it on my August cruise but it’s disappeared from my November cruise. If I remember correctly, I had it in my cart but no longer there and isn’t listed as an option. It’s not listed on my Feb cruise either. Anyone know if this is no longer an option or is this yet another website issue?

Bob - We paid for it on our August cruise and it is in our purchased list. I only put it in our cart for our Nov cruise (didn’t pay) and it’s not there. We’re both on the transatlantic on Jewel in November. Do you see it listed on your dining options?

Merion Mom - think we’re on the same cruise through the Panama Canal in Feb. Not sure if you do FNDR but I’m going to see what I can find out.

It probably sold out, we wanted a 5 night dining option, and it disappeared to. Called royal and they told me that option has sold out. A month later the 5 month option was listed again, I just canceled my previous dining option and booked the 5 night one.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Just checked and FNDR is an option on both our July and September cruises. If you go into the cruise planner for your cruise and hover over the dining tab, it shows up on the dropdown menu.

Bob - We paid for it on our August cruise and it is in our purchased list. I only put it in our cart for our Nov cruise (didn’t pay) and it’s not there. We’re both on the transatlantic on Jewel in November. Do you see it listed on your dining options?

Merion Mom - think we’re on the same cruise through the Panama Canal in Feb. Not sure if you do FNDR but I’m going to see what I can find out.

For the Jewel TA, I see the 3, 4, 5 night packages, BOGO, and Ultimate. No FNDR.

Maybe they no longer need to give an incentive on the first night?

For the Jewel TA, I see the 3, 4, 5 night packages, BOGO, and Ultimate. No FNDR.

Maybe they no longer need to give an incentive on the first night?

That may have more to do with the limited number (and capacity) of specialty venues on Radiance class ships compared with the number of options available on Oasis and Quantum class ships.

That may have more to do with the limited number (and capacity) of specialty venues on Radiance class ships compared with the number of options available on Oasis and Quantum class ships.

Didn't think of that, but makes a lot of sense.

Yes, we are. That's one that I checked.

Interesting theory.

But I'm not buying it.

The Radiance and Vision class ships are now pretty well stocked with specialty restaurants. And the passenger count is lower, so that would even things out, right?

I don’t think it has ever been available on “all ships, all sailings”. I think it has always only been available on “select sailings”. I have not seen it offered recently on any of my bookings. (Although, I have not checked them all.)

I have a Harmony cruise for Jan 2019 and I have not seen the FNDR at all. I have checked daily since the dining opened and it has the BOGO, 3, 4, 5 and Ultimate dining though.

Additionally, the Ultimate dining package is from $203. On the 4 cruises I have had on Allure, it has been from $168. That seems to be quite a difference in price between the two.