“Name that Price” at the Fun Shops, play along

LongHill44

Men's dress shirt, because I forgot to pack mine. Oh wait. Never mind. The Fun Shops don't have any.

Just pretend you are shopping at Walmart and wear your pajamas and you will be good!! ;p

No problem, just wear your tank top to the dining room.

Just pretend you are shopping at Walmart and wear your pajamas and you will be good!! ;p

I don't wear tank tops, and I don't wear pajamas. The one time that I forgot to pack a dress shirt, I made do with a pull over knit shirt. It worked out okay, and didn't spoil our cruise.

I don't wear tank tops, and I don't wear pajamas. The one time that I forgot to pack a dress shirt, I made do with a pull over knit shirt. It worked out okay, and didn't spoil our cruise.

It does look like they would carry a small supply of white dress shirts doesnt it? Glad to hear the tank top is a no go lol. Nobody likes to see that. No pj’s ? Lol ah my huddy doesn’t either. Some girl at Kroger last night clearly thought she was at Walmart though. We almost told her Walmart was down the road in case she had gotten confused.

I'm pretty sure that you'd have to get your water or powerade from a bar. The funshops know that you probably really need an item if you're buying it there, and items are priced accordingly. If you want bottled water and don't have cheers, I would pre-order through Carnival, the price isn't great but it's marked up less than most items.