How to access my cruise planner

we have booked through cruise 118 and don't travel until next May but just thought I would see what the online planner was all about , but it says there's an error so not sure if I've done something wrong ? Is it too early to access it and not sure I'm even in the right place to start with X

we have booked through cruise 118 and don't travel until next May but just thought I would see what the online planner was all about , but it says there's an error so not sure if I've done something wrong ? Is it too early to access it and not sure I'm even in the right place to start with X

Not too early. Have you logged in using your email address and password. Should take you to your upcoming cruise(s). Click on Cruise Planner.

I tried to get onto cruise planner today and got directed to the customer support page 3 times. First 2 times it said "error -unable to unlock this reservation" and the 3rd time it said "unable to locate booking ". My anxiety got the better of me and I called to make sure that nothing had happened to my reservation .

My cruise is August 2019 When I go to cruise planner I am unable to get into dining or entertainment. How far out do they open for reservations. I can reserve spa, excursions and beverage packages. Thsnks

It varies - you are too far out.

Easiest way is to go in through the back door. No need to set up an account. All you need is Rotoyals reservation number (not your TA’s)

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/asr/login.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=3

This is the easiest way to access your cruise planner now....it used to be easy to log on with my C&A info...not any longer with all the "improvements" :rolleyes: RCI has managed to do to their website.

I have gone straight into my Cruise Planner several times today without any special work-arounds.

That was exactly what I was trying to say too...I just go onto their site and go into my cruise planner with my reservation number.... not my C&A info..I wouldn't know how to backdoor it as some call it ;)

Have been in/out cruise planners several times over the last week planning my DS & new DIL's July honeymoon cruise....and my upcoming Sept B2B...no problems.