Where's My Cabin?

vtcruising

no sorry just brings me to home page

Maybe you could try this before I do screen shots (that usually aren't great quality):

Go to the X website, click on menus in upper left corner, then ships, then Edge. When you get to the Edge section, scroll down to Culinary Experience and click on "view details" and then click on "Specialty Dining". Scroll down the specialty restaurants - each has a description of the restaurant - some have a menu link at the very end of each narrative (above the "Book and Edge Cruise" button). If you click on "View Menu" you can view the Raw on 5 and Magic Carpet menus (the Raw on 5 menu looks blank until you scroll down a little).

If that doesn't work, I will do some screen shots. :D

Maybe you could try this before I do screen shots (that usually aren't great quality):

Go to the X website, click on menus in upper left corner, then ships, then Edge. When you get to the Edge section, scroll down to Culinary Experience and click on "view details" and then click on "Specialty Dining". Scroll down the specialty restaurants - each has a description of the restaurant - some have a menu link at the very end of each narrative (above the "Book and Edge Cruise" button). If you click on "View Menu" you can view the Raw on 5 and Magic Carpet menus (the Raw on 5 menu looks blank until you scroll down a little).

If that doesn't work, I will do some screen shots. :D

Thank you it took a bit but I got there in the end. x

We’ll be in that cabin on the January 20th cruise on Edge, when will you? Hopefully before us so we can read your review. Thanks.

Vt.

Is there a way you coulld enlarge this shot to show our AQ cabin 10219

It was not easy to see previously due to the location behind the bump out

thanks

Hcat

Vt.

Is there a way you coulld enlarge this shot to show our AQ cabin 10219

It was not easy to see previously due to the location behind the bump out

thanks

Hcat

Sure, I will do it this afternoon after I return home from Boston.

We should be able to have some better views now. [emoji2]

Larry, looking at the deck plan 7145 is next to the firewall.... also the bed should be by the bathroom. If you look very closely you will see that the cabin is a tad wider nearer the bathroom. Nice location... not far from elevators

Thanks, Kearney.

We had changed from 7155 to 7145 hoping that the bed would be near the bath. Did not realize that there is a firewall adjacent to 7145. Perhaps it will be quieter there.

Happy cruising.

Larry

Here is one with hcat, alishac, bigdawgs:

-Yes, bigdawgs, you did well with getting a bed by bath and a firewall!

-alishac, looks like you've got a nice suite with a great mid-ship location!

-hcat, it looks like you'll have a nice view up there and are pretty close to stairs and elevator (and access to Blu and the Thermal Suites! :D).

enhance

hcat, here is the one you requested - it gives you a good view of the bump out in relation to your cabin.

enhance

Thanks for updating this,.

.looks like we may see out a bit forward but maybe not the bridge...overall not bad.

We took the best available when we booked with barely a deck plan... if we do AQ again, I'd go for one on the bump out,,,but as you know our next one will be that Sunset Veranda... awesome aft view!

Thanks vtcruising, we are in 9156 on the 4/7/19 cruise. You have already marked that cabin for someone else. Seems like a great location for us. Thanks for all the time you have put into this thread. BTW, we have a place in VT in Andover. My son is getting married in Burlington next weekend. Maybe we will run into each other!

Thanks vtcruising, we are in 9156 on the 4/7/19 cruise. You have already marked that cabin for someone else. Seems like a great location for us. Thanks for all the time you have put into this thread. BTW, we have a place in VT in Andover. My son is getting married in Burlington next weekend. Maybe we will run into each other!

Looks like a great view from this cabin!

I will be in Burlington next weekend as well - unfortunately I will be working....

Congrats on the wedding. It is a lovely place to get married! I hope you have perfect weather! :D

enhance

Wow Thx vtcruising !!

I was able to spot our cabin on the starboard side- last one on deck 10 (10272) Just hoping those vents are not noisy :)

That's an interesting location. It will be nice to be on the end and only have a cabin on one side and it looks like you don't have anyone above you (and of course, you will have all the AQ benefits!).

Are those vents next to your cabin? You will have to ask the cabin attendant and report back to us. You will be leaving the ship as I board on the 20th. :D

enhance