Where's My Cabin?

vtcruising

What a great thread! thanks so much vtcruising, this is fun to see. I’m in SR 11153 and I think I found it counting forward from 11171. Got to watch that the ship jumps SR numbers (11167, 11165), but was able to (I think) find it. Showing to my wife. Wouldn’t mind our OP confirming it!

Starts to make the cruise even more alive for us.

Den

Here's the latest round of "Where's My Cabin."

Here is NanPop:

enhance

Here are Denny01 and Floater4life:

enhance

Here is a close up of Denny01's cabin:

enhance

Thanks ...vtcruising. Lots of work for strangers...hope to run into you one day at sea!

Marilyn VTCruising has really gone above and beyond in her postings on the Edge-related boards. Great information and details. And very nice as well. Here's to you Marilyn from All of us looking forward to our Edge cruises. I hope to meet you on our Jan cruise- I will buy you a drink!

Marilyn VTCruising has really gone above and beyond in her postings on the Edge-related boards. Great information and details. And very nice as well. Here's to you Marilyn from All of us looking forward to our Edge cruises. I hope to meet you on our Jan cruise- I will buy you a drink!

Since I have the Premium Beverage Package, you will just have to pay the difference when I get my top, top shelf tequila for my golden margarita (they will need a ladder to reach it!). ;)

Actually, I enjoy doing this and I am on vacation for a few weeks. It was funny though, that when my DH came to find me last night while I was finding cabins with my magnifying glass, he said "Oh, you're playing with your boat again." After getting a good laugh, I had to chastise him about calling her a boat. :D

It's been fun to all learn from each other on this sub-forum - the speculation is fun and the discoveries sweet. I can only imagine how much fun it will be to see and explore the real thing!

Thank you for doing this! We’re in cabin 12178 for the May 25 Amalfi Cruise and our children are inside 12184. Obviously we can’t see the inside, but would love to see where 12178 is in re,action to the Magic Carpet.... and what’s right above us!

You will have a good seat for the Magic Carpet action! :D

enhance

enhance

Can't wait to see the SV's - they look great!

enhance

Me too...but we have to wait til Nov...first up for us is AQ class

Great job on helping us figure all this out.,.wish you'd join the Nov 15 ABC cruise...thanks

Great job on helping us figure all this out.,.wish you'd join the Nov 15 ABC cruise...thanks

We have a sky suite booked for Jan same week as HCAT and then we have another Sky Suite on newly redone Summit in June. Be interesting to see the changes.

If anyone wants to add his/her cabin to the ship pictures in the first post, please post your cabin number here and I will update the pictures with the new cabins added every few days, as needed. It is fun to see where everyone will be located (and can refer back when the reviews start to come in).

Cabin 7189.

Thanks.

We have a sky suite booked for Jan same week as HCAT and then we have another Sky Suite on newly redone Summit in June. Be interesting to see the changes.

Any improvement on those M Class Sky Suites would be noticeable! A thread with a comparison of the Edge vs. M Class after the Revolution Sky Suites and the suite experience would be very interesting!

There are a couple of SV's left on 7.....

It does look like a great cruise! :D

Can you tell me what you can about ss7309?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am partial to the aft S1's because they have traditional balconies and are almost the biggest balconies onboard at 163 sq ft. We love the aft, especially the views. I imagine that there will be some preferred aft S1's after we start getting reports back in December - some may have bigger balconies, have more noise from venues nearby or some sort of obstruction. You will be above Eden, which could be an interesting view - actually, I'm not sure if you will be able to look in, but would be interesting if you could.

The suite benefits look great with the Edge so you will likely enjoy the suite life! :D

enhance

Hi there VTCruising. I’ve been trying to figure out where 9218 is but I’m not having much success. Maybe you could help. We are part of PatCs big group but on a different deck.

Terry

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Nice spot next to a firewall so maybe quieter and a front row seat to the Magic Carpet action. :D

It sounds like your group is going to have a fun cruise!

enhance

-12245 for us, January cruise can't wait it will be our 36th wedding anniversary. I am not sure how that is possible given how young I am........:)

Congrats on your anniversary! You should have a nice view up there! :D

Edit: sorry that I ran the arrow the wrong way - your cabin is above the end of the arrow. :D

enhance