Guy's Lunch Menu

Maplemoose

Guys does burgers and I don't believe that the menu changes. Some ships do have a BBQ venue (Pig and Anchor?) where you can get a rib fix when they are open. Ribs do make an appearance on the MDR menu once.

Maybe I should have said Guy's Pig and Anchor, but I thought the context, i.e. Guy's, bbq, Horizon and pay at dinner would be enough. I can now conclude that there are no ribs at Pig and Anchor at lunch. Bobandsherry, thank you for being on my wavelength.

Maybe I should have said Guy's Pig and Anchor, but I thought the context, i.e. Guy's, bbq, Horizon and pay at dinner would be enough.

To be fair the Horizon is the newest ship in the fleet and not many have been lucky enough to sail Horizon or enjoy the Pig and Anchor.

Ribs are on one of the menus. Thankfully they’ve been moved off the Cruise Elegant night menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have always thought it funny that they would have ribs in Elegant night, one reason to dress up!

Edited by Purvis1231
typo