Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

Regarding Jean Marsh - I can see a slight resemblance, but I very much doubt if she would ever have posed like that, and with that hairdo.

Regards to all Coolers, particularly those who give us the 'funnies'; keeps me going on a bad day!  The last one reminded of my boy and girl twins; he was much bigger, but she could very easily boss him around.  And was much craftier.  (Which females have to be,  IMO)  Hope this is not politically  incorrect.

Lola

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

My wife told me that every morning the man in the house opposite kissed his wife tenderly each morning before heading off to work. 

"Why don't you do that?" She said

"Are you crazy?" I replied, "I don't even know the woman".

• Haha 3

Good morning coolers, hope everyone is doing well.  

Terry, I know you keep us posted on things other than cruises----weather, etc.........here is a new alert for 2, yes

TWO tropical depressions heading for the Gulf Coast area...........

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/21/weather/atlantic-tropical-development-forecast-friday/index.html

Hope everyone stays safe!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Terry, I know you keep us posted on things other than cruises----weather, etc.........here is a new alert for 2, yes TWO tropical depressions heading for the Gulf Coast area

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/21/weather/atlantic-tropical-development-forecast-friday/index.html

Appreciate this follow-up and storm info from Lois. Hopefully we are not hit too hard by this tropical action.  

Below are a couple of female voices with hopefully interesting and fun comments. 

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

963865743_ScreenShot2020-08-21at10_48_23AM.thumb.png.032e1dd3096edbf51bc8faa86dadea63.png

1214355490_ScreenShot2020-08-21at10_48_55AM.thumb.png.93176eacb79af38a9d547293641bc3d3.png

It's the weekend!!  Take the next two days off, relax and experience the fun for surviving during a period of uncertainty.  Per W.C. Fields, have a drink, toast the times, etc.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

1535781977_ScreenShot2020-08-22at7_56_06AM.thumb.png.2d67e35e9375779ae054eb07068bcd24.png

1233824687_ScreenShot2020-08-22at7_55_20AM.thumb.png.9f7d81a412b168deeb17262ad0aef231.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mysty said:

Something to lift spirits...daughter and father duo...Mat and Savanna Shaw...The Prayer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqFCbtRz1Z0

Gave me goosebumps (in a good way).  🙂

Hi Mysty, good morning.......thanks so much for sharing........omg.........they are simply awesome.

• Like 2