Amsterdam Upgrades

InTheWASide

Thanks also. I was on her both for the final segments of the GWV and for the Panama post-refit. I liked the changes in general, but did not like the big blocky chairs in the piano bar.

Most importantly, there are still seats around the piano for us to enjoy Jimmy Maddox on our upcoming Grand World Voyage!:D:D:D

Edited by dkramer

InTheWASide - I Have been awaiting photos of Amsterdam post-refurb and started a thread asking for such a few weeks ago. A HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to you for posting these. She appears to be in fine shape and the new decor is sensitive to her original design, whilst keeping her fresh!

Glad you liked them! I had searched for and couldn't find your original post as I couldn't remember who posted it, but figured it would be easily discovered if I made a new thread

Most importantly, there are still seats around the piano for us to enjoy Jimmy Maddox on our upcoming Grand World Voyage!:D:D:D

Exactly!! :cool:

Lucky you!! Jimmy is our favorite. Had three cruises with him. Such a great entertainer. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks so much. I'll be on her for 89 days starting next month, and it's nice to see what home will look like. I could only wish that the carpet-layer and I shared the same taste. What is with all the busy patterns?

Same here! The carpet patterns are not tasteful at all.

We finished our cruise yesterday on the Amsterdam and it was wonderful.

We stayed in a Lanai stateroom number 3361. Pictures have been submitted to halfacts and are there now for viewing for anyone interested.

Thanks for posting the photos!

We finished our cruise yesterday on the Amsterdam and it was wonderful.

We stayed in a Lanai stateroom number 3361. Pictures have been submitted to halfacts and are there now for viewing for anyone interested.

Would like to view the Amsterdam Lanai pictures but don't have a clue what or where 'halfacts' might be. Will someone please educate me.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Would like to view the Amsterdam Lanai pictures but don't have a clue what or where 'halfacts' might be. Will someone please educate me.

Thanks

It is a website put together by a CC member. Just add .com behind the name provided. We can’t list the complete name as it is against cruise critic policy.

It is a website put together by a CC member. Just add .com behind the name provided. We can’t list the complete name as it is against cruise critic policy.

Thanks, I checked it out. Found what I was looking for very easily. Good web site.