A pre pre-cruise

DachshundsRule

12 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

I did get an email from the UW today asking for info for Celebrity (dob, citizenship, etc). Hopefully will get passed on soon and then they can assign cabins! 😃

We also received the email and info to Joanne has been sent.

57 minutes ago, Bertram4me said:

Let's hope this is the week we get our cabin assignments! 😄

I emailed Joanne at UW today and she said that she is preparing the manifest for Celebrity as we speak and that we should hear from Celebrity next. Let's hope it's this week. I'm dying to know which cabin I will be assigned on this cruise. :classic_smile:

35 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

I emailed Joanne at UW today and she said that she is preparing the manifest for Celebrity as we speak and that we should hear from Celebrity next. Let's hope it's this week. I'm dying to know which cabin I will be assigned on this cruise. :classic_smile:

v - they must be placing you in an Iconic Suite.... they are trying to juggle LLP's suite around to accommodate you... :classic_biggrin:

bon voyage

1 hour ago, vtcruising said:

We are too!  Hope you get a good one...

Edited by hcat

1 hour ago, Bo1953 said:

v - they must be placing you in an Iconic Suite.... they are trying to juggle LLP's suite around to accommodate you... :classic_biggrin:

bon voyage

LOL - I will go visit her in her inside stateroom. :classic_wink: Actually, that is probably where I will be on the first cruise, but I won't care, as long as it is on the Edge!! :classic_smile:

Edited by vtcruising

5 minutes ago, Oville said:

Anyone have a cabin assignment yet?  We leave for a cruise on the iInfinity in 9 days, hope something happens soon.

No, hoping it will be this week. I imagine Joanne sent the manifest to X on Mon or Tues and they are assigning us as we speak. They are cutting it close....

Did you see that powderhorn got their cabin assignment about an hour ago?  They received a TA invitation, so may be different timing than the UW cabins, but at least there is hope! They got an AQ cabin. :classic_smile:

Edited by vtcruising

16 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Did you see that powderhorn got their cabin assignment about an hour ago?  They received a TA invitation, so may be different timing than the UW cabins, but at least there is hope! They got an AQ cabin. :classic_smile:

Thanks, I’ll check it out.  Looks like the freebies are up first.  

On a similar topic, I know a few high end Zenith members including the highest and they did not get an invite to any of the pre-cruises.  What’s that about?

Katie

8 minutes ago, Oville said:

Thanks, I’ll check it out.  Looks like the freebies are up first.  

On a similar topic, I know a few high end Zenith members including the highest and they did not get an invite to any of the pre-cruises.  What’s that about?

Katie

A Zenith on the main board mentioned something similar. It is odd that they wouldn’t reward/entice their most loyal guests. 

12 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

A Zenith on the main board mentioned something similar. It is odd that they wouldn’t reward/entice their most loyal guests. 

I’ll never be Zenith but those who are have been quite loyal, maybe looking for a younger crowd?😶

On 10/31/2018 at 10:35 PM, vtcruising said:

There are possibly too many Zeniths to make this practical?

4 hours ago, vtcruising said:

Thanks, Katie, does that mean this week or within a week? Thanks!! :classic_smile:

What I typed was a direct quote from an email.  The wording is a bit awkward but it was very nice of her respond after hours.

2 hours ago, Oville said:

What I typed was a direct quote from an email.  The wording is a bit awkward but it was very nice of her respond after hours.

I emailed Joanne today and got this:

Hi Marilyn,

I think our final manifest was going over to Celebrity today. Hopefully you get an email from them next week. Feel free to keep in touch.

Joanne Lopez l Development Associate

Received this from United Way, in case anyone wants to book or upgrade to a sky suite for the 11/27 cruise:

Hi All –

We’re so thrilled that you’ll be joining us in a Sky Suite for the upcoming arrival of Celebrity’s Edge!  As you may have heard she departed on Sunday and is on her way to Fort Lauderdale, FL!  We’re so thrilled to have this amazing opportunity and partnership with Celebrity. 

We want to bring to your attention that ONE more suite has become available.  If you have any friends or family who would like to take this once in a lifetime experience with us, please let me know.  This group of suite holders is the only group on the United Way sailing who will have access to specialty dining on board. 

As you know all other sales have closed but Celebrity is allowing us another day to spread the word about this room.  Please let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested.  Again, it’s the Sky Suite for $3,000 and 100% of those proceeds will come back to United Way.

In case you’re not excited yet! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9uj6q4iwO8

Trish

Trish Cashman l Director, Business & Corporate Development

United Way of Broward County l www.UnitedWayBroward.org

Ansin Building l 1300 South Andrews Avenue l Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316

tcashman@unitedwaybroward.org  l 954.453.3766

Edited by vtcruising