Live from Seaside September 15

maureencruiser

Yay! Maureen - so happy to have you back live! I’ve often thought you should start a Go Fund Me page so you can cruise full time and we can follow you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've often thought you should follow your dreams. ;);p;p

I'm sure Andy's six pack will still win you over.... don't you worry about Andy and Mandys love children, you bare no responsibility. :)

E431DECB-850E-434F-A7C6-0D01B5B86C95_zpsncyklmcj.jpg

I've decided, I have room in my life for two men. Andy and Tyrion. Of course, despite being invited, Andy chose not to make this cruise. So, while he is Mr Right, Tyrion is Mr Right Now. :evilsmile:

I've often thought you should follow your dreams. ;);p;p

I've decided, I have room in my life for two men. Andy and Tyrion. Of course, despite being invited, Andy chose not to make this cruise. So, while he is Mr Right, Tyrion is Mr Right Now. :evilsmile:

It's his beard isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So, apologies for my absence. I did make it to the ship, but, my photos are taking forever to upload. You know I can't talk without photos, so....

We Uberred to the ship without incident. A slight delay going through security where I had to talk a lady down off the ledge by explaining Priority Embarkation means for the Check-in, it has no value in the Security line. If I couldn't jump to the front of the line, Heck, no! to her jumping the line.

Once we'd been x-rayed, poked and prodded, we advanced to the Black Check-in area where we were photographed, fingerprinted and strip-searched.

We were handed our cruise cards and a card that said Boarding Group 21, so, we went and found some seats. Group 21 didn't sound especially Priority to me, but, they were already up to Group 10, so, that semed quick enough.

After about ten minutes of sitting, a man asked us if we were waiting for wheelchairs. I said, no, we're in Group 21, showing the boarding card, while also revealing my Black card (you know how I do). ;p

Why are you sitting here, if you're Black, he exclaimed! You should already be on the ship! Finally, the respect I deserve! :')

He hurried us over to the escalator and told two women there, They were just sitting, but, they're Black! The women were shocked, why were you sitting? One lady told us it was like we were sitting on a million dollar lottery ticket and didn't know we had it. :')

So, my question for MSC is, why are you handing out Group 21 cards to people in the Black line? We did decide that maybe because Rhonda isn't Black, we got her level of boarding? Although, Rhonda is actually Black and I am actually White? At that point, our heads exploded and we were walking onto the ship, so, we quickly forgot about the delay.

Speaking of delay, I've been trying to upload photos since noontime, only 5 have uploaded. :mad:

Once on the ship, we were eager to start flexing our drink package. We quickly found out that Long Island Iced Teas were included, so let the games begin!

i-CPgRg6j-M.jpg

One unusual thing about MSC is that you don't provide your credit card either during online check-in or at actual, physical check-in. You activate it within 48 hours at one of these activation kiosks.

i-qFh7Rjr-M.jpg

A Lannister always pays his debts.

Also, spare yourself the misery of trying to upload a photo of yourself during online check-in. A complete waste of time.

After dranking our drank, we made our way to the buffet. You're probably assuming I had pizza, right?

i-bPMCXwD-M.jpg

Wrong! Seafood Paella is only available on boarding day, in the Ethnic section and it is delicious.

I threw in some spaghetti with clam sauce, just for the fun of it.

After that, I did decide to get a slice of pizza. But, the line was long and I came back with this instead.

i-KTvRmQN-M.jpg

Tyrion passed out from the shock. Or, maybe it was the wine...

OK, I'm trying to upload 26 pictures, in over an hour, it has uploaded six, so, I'm gonna leave it uploading while I go cause some havoc. I'll be back later. Thanks for bearing with me.:hearteyes::hearteyes:

Maureen, did you break the internet trying to upload all of those pictures?

What? I've been hacked? By the fun police, no less! :')

So, it appears my photos have arrived overnight, so, let's go back a few days.

After embarkation buffet, we made our way to the room. To dispel all notions that 10078 is a larger room, here it is.

i-sfpmspz-M.jpg

Drawer side of closet.

i-vrVvH9B-M.jpg

Hanger side of closet.

i-vd5QxQD-M.jpg

And, from the bed, looking out.

i-k9s6QG7-M.jpg

We left the steward to separate the beds and explored a little.

Somehow, we ended up at the chocolate bar.

Tyrion did what Rhonda and I wanted to, rolled in the chocolate.

i-R9Xk4g4-M.jpg

He may have thought it was real gold coins.

Tyrion was excited to find a chocolate dragon.

i-qWGBV44-M.jpg

He thought maybe he could replace Viserion (RIP). Oh, sorry if that was a spoiler alert, if you stopped watching GOT 2 years ago. :D

Sorry for the glare on the pictures, they make sure to put glass between us and the chocolate at all times.

A little chocolate moose? mousse? anyone?

i-MXq7Fq7-M.jpg

Also, a chocolate pig.

i-wnSZWHt-M.jpg

Just time for another drink before dinner at the Butcher's Cut.

i-nJtRSn7-M.jpg

As a Black member, I get one free dinner at a specialty restaurant, so, steak it was.

i-P9mXf7g-M.jpg

We were the only ones there.

The view from Deck 16 was spectacular.

i-5bV6nZq-M.jpg

Miami-Dade's finest were keeping us safe.

i-wjFZdSS-M.jpg

They were busy chasing away jetskkiers.

i-ZVbdBjw-M.jpg

Please, anyone out there, what is this building, it was driving us nuts.

i-5TKVXCT-M.jpg

I had the Caesar Salad.

i-cdkJ4q8-M.jpg

Rhonda had the chest burster, devilled eggs.

i-n7whWtj-M.jpg

We needed protection from small motor craft.

i-mztsc8d-M.jpg

I had the Filet Mignon, it was overcooked, so, I sent it back. I felt bad, but, it was most decidely not medium rare, more like medium. The second try was rare, bloody rare. Too rare, I didn't have the heart to send it back, I've never sent back food before in my life. I ate it, but, I didn't take a picture. :(