actor playing Spectra on the Anthem in fall of 2015

watson50

hello everyone. when we cruised the Anthem when it first came over, who was the actor who played Spectra. I remember he had a tattoo of a star on his neck. he was really good and owned that show. have seen him twice. cruise 1-2. cruise 3-4, there was a woman in the lead. Who is currently Spectra? will be doing a b2b in oct. and was curious. thank you. Keith:cool:

hello everyone. when we cruised the Anthem when it first came over, who was the actor who played Spectra. I remember he had a tattoo of a star on his neck. he was really good and owned that show. have seen him twice. cruise 1-2. cruise 3-4, there was a woman in the lead. Who is currently Spectra? will be doing a b2b in oct. and was curious. thank you. Keith:cool:

Not sure who is Spectra currently but are you talking about Terry? Not sure of his last name but when he is in his platform shoes for the role, he is over 7 feet tall! He has been Spectra on two of our sailings and we had a woman on our other, we thought Terry owned the role.

2015-04-06%2000.18.59-M.jpg

Thank you Little Britain. That is the guy I was referring to. I had the opportunity to speak with him in the Windjammer when we first cruised Anthem and he was so nice and genuine. We saw him on our first and second Anthem cruise. We are cruising on Oct.27 b2b Nov3. Does anyone know if he will be on when we go? Thanks again to our great CC gang. Keith. PS anybody else going ? Halloween should be a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you Little Britain. That is the guy I was referring to. I had the opportunity to speak with him in the Windjammer when we first cruised Anthem and he was so nice and genuine. We saw him on our first and second Anthem cruise. We are cruising on Oct.27 b2b Nov3. Does anyone know if he will be on when we go? Thanks again to our great CC gang. Keith. PS anybody else going ? Halloween should be a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's Raven. We like him a lot, too, does a great job as Spectra.

With the reviews of Terry, I would like to see him play it, now! :D

Hi Keith :)

Terry LaVell is currently on Anthem, along with cast #7 of Spectra's Cabaret.

Have a wonderful B2B voyage!

8e1ed1a3-a8b3-42bb-92be-353469346b57-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

:)

Terry is who we saw in Sept 2017. thought he was better that Raven. He was also great as a judge on "dancing with the crew"

Thanks for the pic.