Swingers and Pineapple Door signs

AZDivers

I have a small pineapple light in our Florida room of our condo. We have the light on every night-------No one beating down the door:) I can't imagine that there aren't any swingers in our community:):D

Now I will be afraid to open the door !!!!!

Hopefully this sort of thing isn't the norm, lol. We will be on Harmony in 9 days... first trip with kiddos to a non-Disney World setting. Might have to request a new educational session at Adventure Ocean regarding the Birds and the Bees? :o

I wouldn't worry about it too much. There is a place near here where you might witness these types of activities, it's called Put In Bay, but they aren't swingers, they are just drunken fools. I have honestly never witnessed the type of behavior described above anywhere but there.

I would have to guess it's the exception, not the rule and I would be surprised to encounter it on a cruise vacation.

Have you been on the rum cruise before?

I have not but it’s on the short list. I’m a recent arrival to the rum game. I was out of town for the Rum Renaissance Festival but am going to try to go next year.

meh, I think someone else had it right when they called it "addicted to outrage".

I figure this world has a lot more than 31 flavors though, I'm sure there is something for everyone, I rarely pay attention to what the people at the next table are having.

We are going to a Halloween party in a few weeks, I'd thought about filling the water infuser with a couple gallons of margaritas to share, now we're thinking about Coconut rum infused pineapples. If anyone starts swinging, I'd blame it on the rum rather than the pineapple.

meh, I think someone else had it right when they called it "addicted to outrage".

I figure this world has a lot more than 31 flavors though, I'm sure there is something for everyone, I rarely pay attention to what the people at the next table are having.

We are going to a Halloween party in a few weeks, I'd thought about filling the water infuser with a couple gallons of margaritas to share, now we're thinking about Coconut rum infused pineapples. If anyone starts swinging, I'd blame it on the rum rather than the pineapple.

This is a great post...all of it...but especially the 31 flavors .. the blame for swinging...and most importantly - the idea of making coconut rum infused pineapple!! If you end up with a clever presentation for that - please post a photo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is a great post...all of it...but especially the 31 flavors .. the blame for swinging...and most importantly - the idea of making coconut rum infused pineapple!! If you end up with a clever presentation for that - please post a photo!!

lol, the presentation will probably be chunked pineapple in a bowl of rum, but thanks.

This thread did inspire the purchase of a pineapple the other day, we didn't put it on the front door though, I sliced it and put it on the grill with the pork chops.

Did you find them in the "swinging" area of solarium??

No!

I had a run-in with a couple at the Squeeze bar. Where yes, I got squeezed! The wife was very forthcoming with wanting me and her husband was more than ecstatic about it!

I was on the same cruise as BecciBoo who also mentioned the abundance of pineapples on this cruise!

Ha - well then If I do anything I will share - I would probably put it back in the pineapple core I think?

I'm sure that could work, but you might have too much to fit back in there once it's chopped and loose, unless you eat some during the prep. ;)

lol, the presentation will probably be chunked pineapple in a bowl of rum, but thanks.

This thread did inspire the purchase of a pineapple the other day, we didn't put it on the front door though, I sliced it and put it on the grill with the pork chops.

Did you put the pineapple in your grocery cart upside down? Inquiring minds want to know . . .

Did you put the pineapple in your grocery cart upside down? Inquiring minds want to know . . .

I think it was sideways, with a bunch of bananas and a package of blackberries, does that mean anything?

I know that the 6 bottles of wine meant we got a 10% discount.

• Haha 1