Swingers and Pineapple Door signs

AZDivers

Hmmm... on our way "up north" to the cabin, we pass a farm called "White Rock", that has a ton of white rocks that make up the landscaping. Now I'm curious!!

Never heard that one! Headed to lowes for some white paint, anyone need anything?

• Haha 1

FYI - We don't swap keys anymore; it's not the 60's anymore hunny ;)

I went to a party once. The hostess had a basket for our keys. I thought, "Oh, boy! One of those kinds of parties!!" Turns out, she just didn't want us drinking and driving. Or, maybe we are too old to get propositioned and everyone else had fun?

• Like 1

I'm quite certain that it happens on every cruise, some of them just charter the whole boat, others just coordinate their small group. I'm also pretty sure that the pineapple myth is just put out by the swinger groups so they can watch all the paranoid vanilla folks freak out. just like the anklet myths, the toe ring myths, the black ring myth and any one of another hundred other things that people supposedly do to signal others about their secret society.

Calling "folk vanilla" is about as bigoted as you could get. I'm guessing you won't figure that out. Swing away I could not care less who swings, but you calling the other poster a bigot is typical hypocrisy.:rolleyes:

I wonder if there is any significance now when I see served at parties a

Pineapple upside down cake..........................

Asking for a friend,

Isn’t there always pineapple [emoji531] upside down cake served in the Windjammer? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Haha 1

Calling "folk vanilla" is about as bigoted as you could get. I'm guessing you won't figure that out. Swing away I could not care less who swings, but you calling the other poster a bigot is typical hypocrisy.:rolleyes:

Is ‘vanilla’ offensive now? I thought it was the term for someone who was ‘traditional’ when it comes to these types of things? It’s not racial in any way if that’s what you were thinking....you can probably hear it used in 50 Shades of Grey for context...

That's a good question since I have about 8 planted in the front yard :D and we're not swingers. No one has stopped by to ask yet, but if they ever did then I would at least know why. Homegrown pineapples taste so much better than store bought.

As for the others that are offended by swingers or any other different "life styles" get your own life and don't pay attention to them if you don't like the idea. Besides it's not like they are doing it in front of you.

This pineapple thing is just to funny. Maybe I should make some of these and hand them out around the ship. I highly doubt that many would even think that it has been refered to as swinging than it simple being a tropical looking cookie.

As you can see I am a So. Fla. resident too (technically Davie but work downtown Lauderdale) and I have 10 pineapple plants in some stage of growth, plus two more suckers that need to be broken off and planted. I totally agree that homegrown are much better. I think it’s b/c the longer they stay on the plant the sweeter they are, which is difficult to do w/store bought b/c they need time to get them from the fields to the store w/o getting too ripe. The one in the picture was absolutely delicious.

I see in your signature that you are going on the Serenade rum tour. I’m very jealous. Unfortunately this time I can’t, um, swing it . . .

As you can see I am a So. Fla. resident too (technically Davie but work downtown Lauderdale) and I have 10 pineapple plants in some stage of growth, plus two more suckers that need to be broken off and planted. I totally agree that homegrown are much better. I think it’s b/c the longer they stay on the plant the sweeter they are, which is difficult to do w/store bought b/c they need time to get them from the fields to the store w/o getting too ripe. The one in the picture was absolutely delicious.

I see in your signature that you are going on the Serenade rum tour. I’m very jealous. Unfortunately this time I can’t, um, swing it . . .

Have you been on the rum cruise before?

Is ‘vanilla’ offensive now? I thought it was the term for someone who was ‘traditional’ when it comes to these types of things? It’s not racial in any way if that’s what you were thinking....you can probably hear it used in 50 Shades of Grey for context...

I think the condition is called "addicted to outrage" the internet and forums are like crack to people addicted to outrage and looking for something to be offended about. I hope this wasn't offensive to crack users.

• Like 1

Now I am literally laughing out loud. Vanilla in this context refers to the folks not into the activity in question. I'm not sure if there are other flavors for those into unconventional lifestyles, I don't dare speculate what Rocky Road might mean for instance.

I am sure however that if the term vanilla is offensive to you, that you must be a very easily offended person, I am not going to lose any sleep over it.