MSC versus NCL

nikkiw60

Either section is fine. Even both sections would be fine.

Many post in both forums and have sailed on both lines. Just as MSC has different experiences, NCL has (on many ships) different experiences for those in a suite vs. those not in a suite. Comparing/contrasting isn't exact but it can be done.

I look forward to the review.

So we are on our way for our first NCL cruise on the train to Gatwick then flying to Seattle in the morning!

But where should I post my thread here or NCL...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think here or both, but I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Bliss/NCL very much to be honest.

Are you spending any time in Seattle?

I think here or both, but I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Bliss/NCL very much to be honest.

Are you spending any time in Seattle?

We are staying the night in Seattle then train to Vancouver tomorrow morning overnight there then Bliss in Sunday! We have time to do sightseeing in both these places.

Actually this can be the start of my thread!

We are waiting to board our Norwegian air flight now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As a MSC/Celebrity/TUI Cruiser who is attracted by the NCL policy with free premium drinks, no service charge/tips and free internet I will follow this closely.

Read the fine print. There are many in/outs with NCL promos and limits plus fees on the packages.

Read the fine print. There are many in/outs with NCL promos and limits plus fees on the packages.

I did. There are no fees mentioned. Just a cryptical "At some destinations there could be some taxes and VAT occur". And Internet is limited to 60 minutes per person, that of cause is not too exciting.

No, in Malaysia. But I usually book from Europe.

NCL changed things a couple years back - Europe bookings have all the taxes/surcharges/gratuities whatever people argue to call them on the NCL boards are rolled into your price. In the US the cruise prices are reportedly less but you are charged 20% of the "value" of the various packages you pick which add hundreds of dollars.

So we are now on board! Very easy check in but we came mid afternoon and I think a lot of people boarded early this morning! We have come straight to our cabin so first comparison is our mid ship balcony cabin is long and narrow and feels smaller than Divina and Seaside!8299c16d2b34c45fe61a627c58effd6d.jpg47d5e242aeff3c398e75ed23f97c24b2.jpg632842b75f75f1fcc7f180de82505cfe.jpgdfb639139b57e4fa3cfc98bbb7a56a5e.jpg1276fb0744f147542423ea3a33bd762a.jpg93f1637412873edc5d1d56e7dbc71383.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk