Water purchase question

BENHANDEL

We drink a lot of water and I plan to order to my stateroom before embark.

We will have Cheers! And plan to collect bottles of water as much as we can, but I am not sure how feasible/consistent/convenient that will be. Therefore I am trying to decide how much to order in advance and have a couple questions:

- is the price the same if purchased on the ship? Any gratuity differences?

-if I purchase on the ship, does it get delivered (and if so, how long does that take) or can I buy it in a ship store?

TIA

Hi

Just want to make sure you know that the water they serve on board is good drinking water.

Just to offer an alternative opinion, I'm not a fussy fart and will drink water from just about any source and barely notice a difference (heck, I survived my childhood drinking from an outdoor hose!).

I cannot stand the water on the cruise ship. It tastes really off to me. Maybe it's just me but I really can't drink it... I even use bottled water to brush my teeth and take my pills!

But to the OP, I agree that you should have no issue getting enough water from bars that you shouldn't need any extra... plus if you're Gold (or above) you'll get the large 2 liter bottles delivered to your room free of charge.

Just to offer an alternative opinion, I'm not a fussy fart and will drink water from just about any source and barely notice a difference (heck, I survived my childhood drinking from an outdoor hose!).

I cannot stand the water on the cruise ship. It tastes really off to me. Maybe it's just me but I really can't drink it... I even use bottled water to brush my teeth and take my pills!

But to the OP, I agree that you should have no issue getting enough water from bars that you shouldn't need any extra... plus if you're Gold (or above) you'll get the large 2 liter bottles delivered to your room free of charge.

Just a minor correction, you get the free water bottle delivered to your room when you are Red or above.

This is our first carnival cruise...so no stateroom water for blue status...but I also have a suite so I think that gets us 2 bottles?

I think we will "splurge" on one case of $4.50 water. If we end up not needing it, it would have been a cheap insurance policy. We also have 3 kids...

Thanks for everyone's advice!

We purchase Cheers and still order a 12 pack of water. It is only $4.50 (no gratuities) and is delivered to your room the first day. We drink a lot of water and even though we order water when we order drinks we still like having the extra water in the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We purchase Cheers and still order a 12 pack of water. It is only $4.50 (no gratuities) and is delivered to your room the first day. We drink a lot of water and even though we order water when we order drinks we still like having the extra water in the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What would otherwise be a gratuity is now a 15% "delivery fee" for bottled water.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Forums mobile app

We ordered 2 packs - about 10 bucks total, and they were waiting in our room upon arrival. For me, the convenience of grabbing a cold water in the morning or late at night without leaving the room was TOTALLY worth it.

We ordered 2 packs - about 10 bucks total, and they were waiting in our room upon arrival. For me, the convenience of grabbing a cold water in the morning or late at night without leaving the room was TOTALLY worth it.

However, the OP said they had Cheers so you can have as many cold waters in your fridge as you like. We could get 10 waters stopping at 5 bars, all free.