Stockholder OBC/Military OBC

Reba 954

Oh and I had one more question...pretty please:) Does anyone know if The Chef's Table is offered on the Crown Princess 10 day cruise --Caribbean?

That I don't know but we were just on the Regal Transatlantic and they had it 5 times in 14 days.

Its a dreadful shame that other British Commonwealth personnel are not included in this scheme, don't you think they really should be.?

Some cruise lines limit it just to US I believe.

I have read posts from veterans in the Australia & NZ who received the MOBC. It appears to be managed separately from the US/CA program & like in the UK they need to apply for each cruise.

• 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, gma rae said:

What form do I use to show proof of Shareholders and get OBC? Where do I fax the information too?

Thanks!

A number of people have said that you don't even need a form, but I do anyway and have uploaded a copy of the form with this message. Don't worry because the date on the form seems to indicate that it's out of date because they will accept it anyway.

Have a great cruise!

Tom

Carnival Shareholder Stock form.pdf

On 10/4/2018 at 4:59 AM, Pierlesscruisers said:

.....I believe P&O-Australia does provide benefits to Australian vets and Princess does also to the best of my knowledge.

Yes, Princess indefinably offers it to Australians on all their cruises and even includes past part-time service.

Brian

I have never used a form.  I simply provide the information on our cruise such as reservation number, date, ship name and our name along with proof of ownership which is a printout of our broker account.  I add our email, phone number, name and address.  I have never had a problem.  The free fax works great. 

5 hours ago, satxdiver said:

I have never used a form.  I simply provide the information on our cruise such as reservation number, date, ship name and our name along with proof of ownership which is a printout of our broker account.  I add our email, phone number, name and address.  I have never had a problem.  The free fax works great. 

I *hope* you followed Princess' advice and scrubbed that broker statement of it's account number.

Also, if you're using an internet "free fax", I'd also scrub it of all non-CCL holdings.  "If it's free on

the internet, *you* are what's being sold".

• 2 weeks later...

Be aware of the time limits. The 2019 Share Holder Benefit form says:

“Please provide by fax or by mail your complete legal name, reservation number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares (for example, photocopy of shareholder proxy card, a dividend tax voucher or a current brokerage or nominee statement with your brokerage account number blacked out) no later than 3 weeks prior to your sail date to your travel agent or to the cruise line”

I’ve added the emphasis, as the 2018 form was two weeks.

Years ago, when I sent the forms in a couple of months in advance, I was told it had to be closer to the sailing date as I may have disposed of the shares in the interim. I suppose it depends on who receives the application.

HTHs

35 minutes ago, Spicy Red said:

Years ago, when I sent the forms in a couple of months in advance, I was told it had to be closer to the sailing date as I may have disposed of the shares in the interim. I suppose it depends on who receives the application.

HTHs

For several years each time I’ve received my SOBC long in advance...as long as 500 days.  I recently had it added to a cruise 16 months prior to a cruise.  The most recent SOBC application form no longer requires a share statement that’s 90 prior to sailing.

Although that’s in the US & maybe it’s different in Australia.

Edited by Astro Flyer

5 hours ago, Spicy Red said:

Be aware of the time limits. The 2019 Share Holder Benefit form says:

“Please provide by fax or by mail your complete legal name, reservation number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares (for example, photocopy of shareholder proxy card, a dividend tax voucher or a current brokerage or nominee statement with your brokerage account number blacked out) no later than 3 weeks prior to your sail date to your travel agent or to the cruise line”

I’ve added the emphasis, as the 2018 form was two weeks.

HTHs

Just this past week we submitted for shareholder benefit request for three cruises the closest of which is 300 days out and received acceptance notification almost immediately.  Our Princess TA simply confirmed we were still shareholders and added it to our cruise at the time we made the booking.