celebritiy reflection

nineteen2

This is the first time we're sailing with celebrity. Anyone been in cabin 8238? I was concerned if you had enough room for 2 large suitcases. Someone said these cabins are quite small and if they dont fit under the bed, you have noplace to put them. Any info would be appreciated.

I have not been in this cabin, but have sailed on Reflection as well as other Celebrity ships. I have never had a problem storing 2 suitcases under the bed. I believe I have heard the steward can store them if needed, but no personal experience with that. While the cabins are not huge, I find there is plenty of space and quite comfortable.

We are on the Reflection for the first time next week but we have been on most of the other Celebrity ships, both S class and M class and have never had an issue putting our suit cases under the bed. Sometimes you have to lift the edge of the bed to get the suit case in there but once it is in it is fine. S class veranda cabins are 192 SqFt, a nice size, plenty of space for us.

Cabin is 195 sq ft. We regularly get 2 large suitcases and 2 rollaboards under the bed. Im not sure where you heard the cabin is small, but it is quite comfortable with a good amount of storage. I bring 1 or 2 collapsible cubes ( get at the Dollar Store) to use in the over the bed cabinets. Bathroom has great storage.

"Someone said"....

well, in this case, someone was wrong.

Agree...we store our cases open under the bed and use them for our dirty laundry. Just slide them forward a bit, dump in the dirty stuff and slide back out of sight! I imagine storage might be tight in some of the cabins with three or four passengers but two adults shouldn't be difficult at all.

This is the first time with hard side suit cases. Hope they with fit.

Open the suitcases, we travel from the UK and have 6 cases for our month long trip.

They are a set so fit inside one another, if you get my gist, we open them up place the smaller ones inside the larger one. We then slide them under the bed. A steward many years ago showed me how to do this.

You will not have a problem if you do the Stewards are very adapt at getting them under the bed