Oasis Embarkation Delayed This Sunday

Just got off the phone with Royal. They had no information about a change in check in times. The person I spoke with thinks they may be just delaying check in for some of the rooms affected.

We are on this sailing also. We are Diamond. We did not get the email. However, our relatives who are also sailing with us got the email are not diamond yet. And their check in time has been changed to 2pm. We shall see.

We will be in the same boat (ship) for a different reason on our upcoming May 5th 2019 sailing.

The previous Allure of the seas sailing debarks in Miami and we sail out of FLL.

Just wondering what time the doors will open at port in Fll for an 8pm sail away?????

We booked a room in Fll, but imagine all those people who will fly in the same day. Wonder if they have to wait at the airport or where they will be.

Later

We are on this sailing also. We are Diamond. We did not get the email. However, our relatives who are also sailing with us got the email are not diamond yet. And their check in time has been changed to 2pm. We shall see.

Some people are finding the email in their spam folder.

We are Diamond also but I did get the email. But we will not change our plans as to when we go to the Terminal.

Have gotten emails like this many times...

Luckily our drive is 2 1/2 hours so we’ll just start out a couple of hours later than usual. Lunch in a seafood restaurant beats Windjammer anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we sailed on 9/23, it took 30+ minutes to get from the cove (fishlips) traffic light to the entry road for the terminal. I wouldn't delay my route timing at all. It's a lot easier to get into the garage if you're coming from Grills or Fishlips than it is if you go in they way they want you to;)

No email in our spam folder and another call to RCCL. RCCL says no delays that they know of.

You might as well stop calling RCCL. The people sitting on the phones have no clue what goes on at any of their terminals.

Just go to the terminal as planned..

Anyone have any pictures of them working on the balconies at the port? from the ground before boarding the ship?

Jimbo:)

If they pull in nose first like they did last Sunday, they might be visible from the Fishlips PTZv camera. The ones they were disassembling last week were around midship.