Anyone interested in Navigator live review after the refurb?

Hey everyone,

I'm going on Navigator of the Seas on the March 1st 2019 sailing to the ABC islands, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a live review?

First time on Navigator, first time having the deluxe drinks package ;p and first time to the ABC islands.

• Like 4

Hey everyone,

I'm going on Navigator of the Seas on the March 1st 2019 sailing to the ABC islands, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a live review?

First time on Navigator, first time having the deluxe drinks package ;p and first time to the ABC islands.

Always! I don't know when I will be on her again, but that itinerary out of Miami, I assume, sounds nice. You may help me decide 2020.

Always! I don't know when I will be on her again, but that itinerary out of Miami, I assume, sounds nice. You may help me decide 2020.

Yes out of Miami, the itinerary is why we chose to sail Navigator but now I know about the refurbishment I'm even more excited!

We will be sailing with you on the March 1st cruise. It will be our third time on Navigator. Looking forward to seeing the changes. It would be great if you did a live review.

Wow third time, it will be our first time on her. I've only done the Oasis class ships so I'm looking forward to see how I like the smaller ship, I've heard good things. Look forward to sailing with you! March 1st can't come soon enough :D

Yes out of Miami, the itinerary is why we chose to sail Navigator but now I know about the refurbishment I'm even more excited!

We sailed Navigator in 2009. Loved the ship. We were in port with her several times in 2015 when they added the new cabins on the upper deck.

navigator.jpg

I will be on her Feb 24th- which i think is the first cruise out of drydock. May not do a live review (vacation with some girl friends and things could get a little crazy) but will take notes and look for anything specific that is requested as we get closer

• Like 1

I will be on her Feb 24th- which i think is the first cruise out of drydock. May not do a live review (vacation with some girl friends and things could get a little crazy) but will take notes and look for anything specific that is requested as we get closer

There are a couple of things I would love to know:

1. Did they add the coke freestyle machines and if so do they have caffeine free diet coke?

2. Which nights are the formal nights for dinner?

There are a couple of things I would love to know:

1. Did they add the coke freestyle machines and if so do they have caffeine free diet coke?

2. Which nights are the formal nights for dinner?

No Freestyle machines on NV.

My friend and I will be on the February 24th cruise as well. Neither of us has ever been on the Navigator, or any ship right after refurbishment. We'll be on the Allure the previous week.

Love navigator sailed her right after last retrofit and a couple of other times, very curious on what changes will be made , only thing we do not love is tiny concierge lounge , ABC islands are great cruise.

I was told that the Concierge Lounge will become a Suite Lounge and be located on Deck 14. The area on Deck 9 where the current CL is located is to become cabins.

I was told that the Concierge Lounge will become a Suite Lounge and be located on Deck 14. The area on Deck 9 where the current CL is located is to become cabins.

Thanks, hope they keep Izumi , had dinner there several times

We’ll be on the March 15th cruise, too, and would love to read a review after the updates. We’ve been on the Navigator twice. The first time was when it was fairly new and I liked it. The second time was after a dry dock and it didn’t impress me. It was like they removed decor and forgot to put it back. I have read about some of the updates and I’m really hoping for a littlw WOW factor.