Harmony of the Seas, Live October 20th - 27th. Somewhere on a Beach.

A&L_Ont

1 hour ago, Ukigirl said:

Oh no, can’t wait. Ruff

Appropriate that you used that exact word, Ruff. 

We are eating our dinner outside of JR, and Lisa’s eyes sudden open like saucers. I’m looking around to see what’s going on, and the people at the outside table beside us have the same look as Lisa. 

I turned around to see what has caught her attention and it is something I haven’t seen on a cruise before - Emotional Support Animal to the next level. 

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

Appropriate that you used that exact word, Ruff. 

We are eating our dinner outside of JR, and Lisa’s eyes sudden open like saucers. I’m looking around to see what’s going on, and the people at the outside table beside us have the same look as Lisa. 

I turned around to see what has caught her attention and it is something I haven’t seen on a cruise before - Emotional Support Animal to the next level. 

Haven't seen Bell lately. 🤔

They were at the counter getting a to go order. 

343137FF-375E-41DA-AF92-7F22FC25763B.thumb.jpeg.3466bc5973508c10ae4db8d46c20da24.jpeg

While they were waiting the keeper decided to change the collar from a suede one to a leather spiked collar and leash. 

EE49DA5C-D5AB-4A36-9B9A-268F30923A2E.thumb.jpeg.0ba672658ecf478529600f80bf7a2afe.jpeg

Once their order was done they were off. You can kind of see the leash at the arrow. 

256EC594-E10C-4967-97FB-09729B46383D.thumb.jpeg.2b6d1364f77b0b7ce5f854575237c697.jpeg

The best is the facial expression of the man walking towards the. 

DCEC4DA9-E830-47B6-87E6-EAFF478CB0AE.thumb.jpeg.257ff5335680601a77ba2845d410544c.jpeg

Afterwards I did some covert operations and spotted security speaking with the manager in Sabor. 

528B14F6-F374-4D9E-85B5-3965DCE1525B.thumb.jpeg.0f9a5fb51b7e4d8053e1dbc0507c0d24.jpeg

We didn’t see this party advertised in the Compass but maybe we will see them at the Quest tonight. We did see a few others with small whips and masquerade masks walking around. 

Funny enough, not one of them had anything pineapples related. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Haha 1

Great review as usual. Looks like lots of adventures both on and off the ship... did you notice any doggie bags attached to the leash. That may answer your wood chip question... looking forward to Navigator in a few weeks! 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

My first thought was follow them and see if they have a pineapple magnet and white board on their door. Not sure what you would write on it though. :classic_unsure:

3 minutes ago, Yorkvillain said:

I think you need to check out the nightclub tonight. Something tells me it could be pretty good. 

Already established that they weren’t at the ballgame. 

Checking here next. 

image.thumb.jpg.d63b231b01f04233e5aa5a7ebf56318d.jpg

Been on a lot of cruises. Seen a lot of things.  Never. Never ever.  Never ever EVER have I seen what you saw at JR.  I think the collar change is what got me.  Excellent photographic work.  Mind blown.

Thank you for posting the video of Josh Van Dyke. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This game was aired on NBCSN tonight with Doc Emerick.

Leafs 4 Jets 2

44 minutes ago, Yorkvillain said:

I think you need to check out the nightclub tonight. Something tells me it could be pretty good. 

Already established that they weren’t at the ballgame. 

Checking here next. 

image.thumb.jpg.d63b231b01f04233e5aa5a7ebf56318d.jpg

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

We didn’t see this party advertised in the Compass but maybe we will see them at the Quest tonight. We did see a few others with small whips and masquerade masks walking around. 

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

I wondered if he has to go to the wood chips relief station on deck 5 to do his business, or can he go in the cabin?🤔

Well that escalated quickly. Better keep Lisa away from her though, she may give her some ideas. Not sure a collar is suited for you.  Just did some research to see if perhaps the ship was partially charted by some bondage groups, but I'm not finding anything.

Woof!

https://www.cruisetimetables.com/full-cruise-ship-charters.html

6 hours ago, mil76 said:

I knew it would be painful to open this thread after being on Harmony last week.

Speaking of BOTB, the sports deck crew was pretty checked out since a bunch of them were on their last week and moving on to Symphony.  They didn't do nominations for BOTB during the advanced hour on the last day, and didn't realize it until mid afternoon and then just started putting anyone who asked on the list.  They also skipped the Flow Show completely.  Hopefully they have their act together this week.

That would explain why the staff seem uptight this week. Hold the placard, thumbs up etc...

I’m sure next week there will be a thread I won’t want to open either. 

2 hours ago, Espn said:

My first thought was follow them and see if they have a pineapple magnet and white board on their door. Not sure what you would write on it though. :classic_unsure:

Would have been perfect if they were neighbours with our August Trap House hall mates. 

2 hours ago, Mal said:

Been on a lot of cruises. Seen a lot of things.  Never. Never ever.  Never ever EVER have I seen what you saw at JR.  I think the collar change is what got me.  Excellent photographic work.  Mind blown.

Good dogs get rewarded I guess. iPhone for the win. 

1 hour ago, Freo said:

Thank you for posting the video of Josh Van Dyke. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This game was aired on NBCSN tonight with Doc Emerick.

Leafs 4 Jets 2

Your welcome, and go Leafs. 

15 minutes ago, perfect match said:

Loved your video, Andrew! The one port we are stopping at in April that we haven’t decided what we’re doing at in April is St Thomas. I think I have a new option to add to my list 🏝.  Maybe even round up a few people from our roll call. 

Get your group together. We found it to be well worth it. 

A few photos from the catch up ATS. 

A2F3754E-AF03-4EF6-B315-0F04C3F2328A.thumb.jpeg.7f9f526a7175f40a5d9b4b5a3cae5143.jpeg

If you book book at the water behind the ship you will notice that there is no azipod wash. The ship was actually stopped dead for close to 30 minutes. I have never seen that before and tonight was a night of firsts. 

82BAD73E-C07F-4243-903D-937F7C604FB2.thumb.jpeg.ce61e25089469a391a267e07650fa9fc.jpeg

55D48B15-9545-4A89-9B5E-21CB8A2D88DF.thumb.jpeg.9a7f8de7a8badc0b276089ee6276a655.jpeg

• Like 1