Help with Internet and D+ discount

jealdaka

3 minutes ago, SandraLee said:

I should understand this better, so please bear with me and help me out.

There are 4 of us travelling -- all are Diamond (not D+).  Do each get one day of free VOOM?  On any given day, can multiple people connect -- just not at the same time?  Do I understand it correctly?

Thanks...

Correct 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

15 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

No, the D+ discount can only be used for onboard purchases.

However you can gift your free time to someone else on board. Did this on board Vision now.

PS Love the limitless time factor with Voom. Minutes packages were frustrating and unreliable. 

Edited by NorbertsNiece

When I look at internet options on my cruise planner, a price is given and there is a note, “Price shown reflects your discount.”  Does that mean that my Diamond discount has already been used to get to that price?  I normally lock my phone in the safe and use the Diamond free 24-hour period towards the end of the cruise, but I am taking my sister on her first cruise and she would probably be happier with internet.

Edited by ZoeyVictoria

4 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

When I look at internet options on my cruise planner, a price is given and there is a note, “Price shown reflects your discount.”  Does that mean that my Diamond discount has already been used to get to that price?  I normally lock my phone in the safe and use the Diamond free 24-hour period towards the end of the cruise, but I am taking my sister on her first cruise and she would probably be happier with internet.

No, it means Royal's pre-cruise discount has been applied.

You would still be able to use your D discount onboard if you found that useful.

4 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

No, it means Royal's pre-cruise discount has been applied.

You would still be able to use your D discount onboard if you found that useful.

Bob . . . If I were to purchase WiFi on line (which is usually cheaper than on board) then could I apply my D+ discount (approx $43-46) once on board?  I didn’t know that was do-able.  7x$13=91-46= 45. That would be cheaper ( prices approximate). 

Thanks for any advice. 

Edited by island284

8 minutes ago, island284 said:

Bob . . . If I were to purchase WiFi on line (which is usually cheaper than on board) then could I apply my D+ discount (approx $43-46) once on board?  I didn’t know that was do-able.  7x$13=91-46= 45. That would be cheaper ( prices approximate). 

Thanks for any advice. 

You can only apply your D+ discount to onboard purchases, not pre-cruise purchases.