Royal Caribbean Tips and Tricks!

Hi CC!

I really wanted to start a thread on tips and tricks for RCCL.  They can be general for the line as a whole, specific to a ship class, specific to a ship, specific to a venue, about dining, really anything you want.  I hope this thread becomes helpful!

Thank you in advance!

How updated is that link given above?  I've only taken a 3 day RCCL and this will be our first RCCL 7 day.  I am reading the first page of which I think is fourteen pages and it is eight years old.  I'm wondering how much of that information is outdated or is it updated/post deleted when they are not correct information any longer.  

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, traveler1980 said:

How updated is that link given above?  I've only taken a 3 day RCCL and this will be our first RCCL 7 day.  I am reading the first page of which I think is fourteen pages and it is eight years old.  I'm wondering how much of that information is outdated or is it updated/post deleted when they are not correct information any longer.  

I was just going through it and thinking the same thing!  I was also hoping for a thread for more "secrets" than the commonly known details as in the link above.  I will create an "Updated RCCL FAQs and Secrets" forum and post a link for it here.  Much of the info on it is definitely outdated. 

• Like 3

Hi CC!

I noticed that the current RCCL FAQ forum is outdated by about 8 years, therefore this is the new one.  Please respond with information that will be helpful to any and all RCCL cruisers.  This includes aspects such as services, dining and drinks, productions, policies, activities, venues, staterooms, embarkation, debarkation, ships, ship classes, etc.  To add a fun spin to this forum, feel free to also post your favorite secret, tip, or trick about cruising with RCCL that may be helpful to others or interesting.  Happy cruising!

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, traveler1980 said:

one of the reasons that I hate the search engine here

• Like 1

I thought this was a good idea to post a more updated thread! Too bad Host Clarea made you feel like a horrible person by requesting a new one...I've noticed they have been "know all tell all" type of poster on other topics too. I'm sorry you didn't get your request for tips and tricks answered! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, blackberry805 said:

I thought this was a good idea to post a more updated thread! Too bad Host Clarea made you feel like a horrible person by requesting a new one...I've noticed they have been "know all tell all" type of poster on other topics too. I'm sorry you didn't get your request for tips and tricks answered! 

Frankly, it's okay!  I just did not feel like looking through old ones to figure out which ones are relevent currently.  I just answered your coastal kitchen/jr. suite question on your thread so I can at least help you out!  I understand where Host Clarea is coming from though, you don't always get the shortcut in life!