Dumb soda question

BENHANDEL

We have only been on one CCL voyage. On that one the adults had Cheers! and our dinner servers were super good to our kids....(only our 16 yo had the bubbles) so we never once learned the price of beverages for the kids, lol. 

I have a quick cruise in March with a dear friend and our kids. We will not have Cheers! so I am trying to weigh the benefits of bottomless bubbles for the kids. The oldest wants it again, but the others would likely only drink soda in the dining room. 

Without bubbles, would we be charged for each refill at dinner? How much is a serving of coke? TIA. 

4 minutes ago, BENHANDEL said:

We have only been on one CCL voyage. On that one the adults had Cheers! and our dinner servers were super good to our kids....(only our 16 yo had the bubbles) so we never once learned the price of beverages for the kids, lol. 

I have a quick cruise in March with a dear friend and our kids. We will not have Cheers! so I am trying to weigh the benefits of bottomless bubbles for the kids. The oldest wants it again, but the others would likely only drink soda in the dining room. 

Without bubbles, would we be charged for each refill at dinner? How much is a serving of coke? TIA. 

Yes, you will be charged for refills (cans).  $1.95 plus 18% I think

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 9:07 AM, BENHANDEL said:

If we bring it on board, can we bring cans to dinner? Seems tacky...

if you prefer, you can either purchase a Tervis tumbler on the ship (at either the Red Frog Pub or the Blue Iguana bar) or bring one of your own from home, stop by the ice dispenser on the Lido deck to get ice, pour the soda in the tumbler and carry that into the MDR. We've done that before and no one has said a word about it.

• Like 1

On cruises my bf only drinks the self serve drinks from the buffet. He brings a large bubba mug and carries it around the ship with him. I will often stop off for a pre-dinner drink and carry one into dinner with me. No one bats an eye about bringing your own drink in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sanger727 said:

On cruises my bf only drinks the self serve drinks from the buffet. He brings a large bubba mug and carries it around the ship with him. I will often stop off for a pre-dinner drink and carry one into dinner with me. No one bats an eye about bringing your own drink in.

Good info to have right there