Allure Live, January 27 to February 3. - Where my Beaches At?

A&L_Ont

We are awake.  Flight appears to be on time.  Shower is awaiting and so is breakfast. I will check in here and there on the road home.  Basically all that is left is the post cruise breakdown and anything funny along the way. 

image.thumb.jpg.70f91803edd4abcb2fa964a97c33bb39.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Dinner tonight at the Costal Kitchen. 

073C02D5-C2FF-427B-81B0-61A8342BE1B4.thumb.jpeg.7b293fa467a97aa558b6ebfc320ca9c1.jpeg

I've never seen Tomahawk offered on board.  Is this a CK exlcusivity or do others such as chops have this?  I assume there would be an up charge for that gorgeous piece of meat.

BTW, great review as usual.

Safe travels back home.

dp

19 minutes ago, scuba diver said:

And the Cruise Compass.

Yes. They are packed. Hopefully on Monday. I will do it as a separate thread but post a note here with a link. 

7 minutes ago, dpostman said:

I've never seen Tomahawk offered on board.  Is this a CK exlcusivity or do others such as chops have this?  I assume there would be an up charge for that gorgeous piece of meat.

BTW, great review as usual.

Safe travels back home.

dp

It was a Veal Chop with no upcharge. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lisacruzzes said:

Thank you as always for your great reviews! Love there is going to be another one next month! Can you give some insight into what time the ship docked and earliest you can disembark? Thank you so much!

They  are on numbers now. I think express walk off started maybe at seven-ish. 

• Like 1

Amazing cruise and review as always.  Thanks for taking us along. Glad you had such a good time.

Your cruise was perfectly timed too...you missed the huge snow storm (record breaking here in Toronto so probably similar/close in your home down) and deep freeze.  And it's warmed up for you now.  Nicely planned!

And at least you only have 34 days to wait for Symphony. :classic_biggrin:

Charlie showed up at our cabin at 8:15 with a porter. We said a quick goodbye to Herry and Iputu our stewards. Very nice guys who did a great job taking care of us all week. 

They actually picked up our luggage this morning and we got to keep it all and our toiletries. We did not have to do the normal dance of what do we need to keep over night.  Both Harmony and Allure did not do this format in past cruises for Star Class. 

F3F6C71E-7F21-4F5A-8971-3A594C369A1D.thumb.jpeg.f9a8ad273f4caf258bf65e5ddf44de77.jpeg

A quick zip zip down the elevator and a bing off the ship and away we went.  It was now time to say goodbye to Charlie at the elevator. 

567C8C34-98EF-4770-8B80-A446DEBC4F8F.thumb.jpeg.66376f2cb1c15eadd598f212304afcdd.jpeg

When we got off the elevator luggage was waiting down below for everyone and you grabbed it and you were in your way. 

Here in MIA they have the facial recognition and you don’t even have to see a customs agent. There was one at an old school both off to the side, I guess for just in case. I loved this feature of the Miami Terminal A. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sobro said:

Great review and pics. Thanks so much Andrew. Did Lisa threaten to throw you in the SHU (pronounced "shoe") when you reached for her lambchop*?

*not a euphemism

LOL. I had one of my own, but I kept looking at her’s. It was making my mouth water. 

• Haha 1

Thanks again for your wonderful review Andrew.I enjoyed reading about your travels and had a few good laughs.Also enjoyed seeing your photos and videos.I noticed you don't periscope as much as you use to.Look forward to hearing about your final thoughts.Have a safe trip home.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

15 minutes from room to taxi. It says flat rate is $27. 

Based on our experience the flat rate to the airport is about the same as the metered rate would have been, give or take a few dollars.

• Like 1