I am booked on the Mardi Gras!!!

Jamman54

So, my PVP called me at 7pm telling me that I was his first call and that I could book my cruise now. We'll be on the first cruise from Port Canaveral on October 16th 2020. It's an 8 day cruise going to San Juan, St. Thomas, Amber Cove, and Grand Turk. The following cruises will be 7 days. He told me that there will be some Med cruises and a TA. We booked an 8J Deluxe Balcony on Deck 11 (11358). Got $200 OBC and a 50% deposit. (ES) rate. We are so excited!!! :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 16

1 minute ago, retiring soon said:

Hi all!

Jamman54 ~ WTG & thanks for the info! I might be interested in the TA if it's anything like the one that sold out so fast recently.

What's up next for you & Patti please?

~ Jo ~ 😊

The Splendor to Hawaii in April for our 25th Anniversary. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

I want to go!!!!! Why can’t I book on the website yet???? Lol I’m like a kid waiting for Christmas. 

I was totally shocked when my PVP called and asked if I wanted to book now. Luckily I knew what cabins we were interested in because of the leaked deck plans. Carnival should have released the dates, itineraries, and deck plans yesterday then just opened the bookings at 10am tomorrow. The booking process is going to take so long because everybody is going to have questions. My first questions were dates and itineraries. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Jamman54 said:

I was totally shocked when my PVP called and asked if I wanted to book now. Luckily I knew what cabins we were interested in because of the leaked deck plans. Carnival should have released the dates, itineraries, and deck plans yesterday then just opened the bookings at 10am tomorrow. The booking process is going to take so long because everybody is going to have questions. My first questions were dates and itineraries. :classic_biggrin:

I wonder if I call my PVP if he can let me book tonight....

my main question is...does Havana have a private pool???

27 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

So, my PVP called me at 7pm telling me that I was his first call and that I could book my cruise now. We'll be on the first cruise from Port Canaveral on October 16th 2020. It's an 8 day cruise going to San Juan, St. Thomas, Amber Cove, and Grand Turk. The following cruises will be 7 days. He told me that there will be some Med cruises and a TA. We booked an 8J Deluxe Balcony on Deck 11 (11358). Got $200 OBC and a 50% deposit. (ES) rate. We are so excited!!! :classic_biggrin:

I just booked the same cruise! So excited! Got one of the new categories, a 7X, Junior Balcony. Not sure what that means and don't really care! Lol Yay! 

1 minute ago, Niquein99 said:

I just booked the same cruise! So excited! Got one of the new categories, a 7X, Junior Balcony. Not sure what that means and don't really care! Lol Yay! 

Congrats!  See you on board!! :classic_biggrin:

Just now, Love-to-ride said:

Not as good as when we did the Vista in 2016, we did get $100 OBC for a inside this time

Would you mind sharing the itinerary and the other Med cruises if you have them? It would be really appreciated. Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, Snowbath said:

Prices are decent?

Bet they're not anything close to what I paid when I sailed the TSS Mardi Gras in June of 1979...I booked two B-T-B cruises as a single for $200 each week. Yep. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, almitra said:

Bet they're not anything close to what I paid when I sailed the TSS Mardi Gras in June of 1979...I booked two B-T-B cruises as a single for $200 each week. Yep. 🙂

won’t even cover the tips today lol

1 minute ago, Snowbath said:

Would you mind sharing the itinerary and the other Med cruises if you have them? It would be really appreciated. Thanks. 

This is our itinerary, PVP read off the next couple dates but don't remember to much. The trans Atlantic I believe is right after ours. Will sail to New York city  for a few Canada cruises then to Orlando.

Mon Copenhagen, Denmark   6:00 PM

Tue Kiel (Hamburg), Germany 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

Wed Fun Day At Sea    

Thu Gothenburg, Sweden 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

Fri Oslo, Norway 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

Sat Fun Day At Sea    

Sun Rotterdam, The Netherlands 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

Mon Zeebrugge (Brussels), Belgium 7:00 AM 5:00 PM

Tue Le Havre (Paris), France 7:00 AM 8:00 PM

Wed London (Southampton), England 5:00 AM  
  • Like 1