I am booked on the Mardi Gras!!!

Jamman54

3 minutes ago, ecarbine said:

Us too!!!

The first cruise from the U.S. 8 day eastern Caribbean, Oct, 16 2020: Amber Cove, St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk!

Congrats! What type of cabin did you book? :classic_cool:

6 minutes ago, ecarbine said:

Thank you!

We booked an 8K balcony, cabin # 14356, although I can't seem to find the deck plan on the Carnival website.

Looks like you got one of the humps :classic_cool:

Deck 14.gif

8 minutes ago, ecarbine said:

Thank you!

We booked an 8K balcony, cabin # 14356, although I can't seem to find the deck plan on the Carnival website.

You are exactly two decks above us on the hump.:classic_cool:

25 minutes ago, Love-to-ride said:

This is our itinerary, PVP read off the next couple dates but don't remember to much. The trans Atlantic I believe is right after ours. Will sail to New York city  for a few Canada cruises then to Orlando.

wow..i would love to see the ship in NYC. Hopefully that is a good sign the ship could reposition to NYC in the future when carnival does the dancing of the ships every few years or so.

4 minutes ago, shof515 said:

wow..i would love to see the ship in NYC. Hopefully that is a good sign the ship could reposition to NYC in the future when carnival does the dancing of the ships every few years or so.

well i guess my dream is coming true. Mardi Gras is sailing out of NYC based on what i see from Carnival website:
Capture.png

4 minutes ago, CruiseAdict218 said:

Theres the transatlantic, followed by a RT 6 Day Canada/New England with 2 Stops: Portland, ME and St. John, NB.

i would love to book the canada/new england cruise but 2 ports seems kinda blah when they are other canada cruises with more ports 😞

Edited by shof515

4 minutes ago, cbell21219 said:

I dont even see the boat listed on the ships page of the website. How are yall seeing the schedules? Can someone link it to me. I can find the ships page if i google it but it doesnt list her under the ships when searching for a cruise.

Just choose New York departures for Sept 2020 and you will see the 6 day Canada and a 15 day repo to Orlando. You can see routes/category prices, but can’t book yet

Edited by omarchs
Additional info,typo

3 minutes ago, cbell21219 said:

I dont even see the boat listed on the ships page of the website. How are yall seeing the schedules? Can someone link it to me. I can find the ships page if i google it but it doesnt list her under the ships when searching for a cruise.

Currently you can only select the month and then visually filter through all the results for Mardi Gras. The ship isn't available in the selector just yet.

• Like 1

Does anyone have any info on the ports for the Europe cruise?  Have researched the Barcelona cruise itineraries plenty but the ones listed for the Aug. 31st Northern Europe sailing not so much. 

They are Copenhagen; Kiel (Hamburg), Germany; Gothenburg, Sweden; Oslo, Norway; Rotterdam, The Netherlands; Zeebrugge, Belgum; Le Havre, France; and Southampton, England.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

The Havana cabins appear to be on one side (possibly the other side, but t hard to tell) and a jacuzzi but no pool

Thanks Jimbo   , that's something to be considered . I wanted to say something  nice to Jeff but I see he's booking /bragging again 😁.    JK Jeff Enjoy !