Complimentary tote bags

JOHN 57

On 2/8/2019 at 1:41 PM, JOHN 57 said:

Thank you Kraz kruizers, oceanmom, gulf shorecruiser, Iris5383, Miss  G, drowelf, and boards.  It was very helpful.  So in our cabin on the bed.  We receive cruise card, tote bag, Where and When.  Plus information on laundry.  Anything else.  Thank you, John

When we boarded we had our picture taken and linked to our sail card. We had preregistered a credit card so that to was linked to it. The sail card was given to us then and is scanned when getting on and off the ship. We were given our first days When and Where to look over while we waited to board the first time. We had an excursion bag in our cabin when we boarded. The laundry detail sheet was on the bed. Our reservation confirmations for specialty dining and gifts were on the desk. At night there was a hard grey folder with our next days When and Where, our breakfast room service card, any other pertinent information, and pillow chocolates. Everything else like invitations or shopping info or notes were found in our mail box. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, magictam said:

I got this one in  October while on the Komingsdam. I put it through the washer yesterday for the first time because it had some coffee spilled inside. Apparently  that was a mistake

9B1BE7CF-258D-4FD4-A13B-C115569A396F.jpeg

That is the one we got last week. It is bigger than ones we have gotten in the past but not as sturdy. It worked fine though for carrying beach towels and sunscreen to the beach.

I have several of the old canvas ones from 8 and 10 years ago. They still get used. 

• Like 2

On 2/8/2019 at 4:53 PM, Copper10-8 said:

I put my bowling ball in that blue bag..............so far, so good...........don't ask about my score, shirt, and/or quality of my game, please

Do you bowl on I-95 on the ships????? 🙂

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2019 at 4:01 PM, fatcat04 said:

That is the one we got last week. It is bigger than ones we have gotten in the past but not as sturdy. It worked fine though for carrying beach towels and sunscreen to the beach.

I have several of the old canvas ones from 8 and 10 years ago. They still get used. 

This new type is a non-woven polyester that really isn't meant to be washed, but always worth a try.   They are very lightweight, though.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2019 at 12:46 PM, JOHN 57 said:

Looking forward to receiving my bag on Volendam 18 Sep 19

Just a tip -- if you have a travel agent who specializes in cruises, you might approach her/him to see if the agency has some spare bags. They are sometimes distributed at trade shows, etc... and from time to time the offices have a few extras...

• Like 1