Muster movie- ugh!!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/14/2019 at 8:49 AM, twangster said:

Royal followed the path of some airlines that tried to get creative with their safety videos to gain passenger attention.  

I really AA safety video I even play it at home when IM bored but the royal safety video omg dont even talk to me about it

1 minute ago, mcatmcat said:

I really AA safety video I even play it at home when IM bored but the royal safety video omg dont even talk to me about it

More power to you!  Let's just say I'm intimately familiar with the AA safety video and all my nightmares begin with "Hello, everyone..."

On 2/14/2019 at 9:08 AM, twangster said:

Don't go early.  If you listen to the announcements they specifically tell you "In 15 minutes time all guests must attend a mandatory guest assembly drill.  When the alarm sound you must proceed directly to your muster station" .  Don't be an early bird, you just have to wait longer.  Once the alarm sounds, only then make your way to your muster station, just as they have instructed you to.  

ohhhh thats what I understood but tell them that to some cruise critic members, they were say you are holding the master drill- you are late and so on. Not to mention the people standing on the sun I had a lady telling me to hurry up I just ignored her.  

13 minutes ago, mcatmcat said:

ohhhh thats what I understood but tell them that to some cruise critic members, they were say you are holding the master drill- you are late and so on. Not to mention the people standing on the sun I had a lady telling me to hurry up I just ignored her.  

Everyone at Lifeboat Station WHEN the horn sounds, gets over quicker. Thats why love the lover/Repo cruisers, we all checked if before starts...

50 minutes ago, mcatmcat said:

Airline safety videos all too often start as an infomercial.  Some CEO realizes they have a captive audience and are so unpopular they can only get your attention preceding the mandatory safety briefing instantly tuning out masses of people.  In the US, the FAA should force them to put their marketing garbage at the end, but I digress.

34 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Everyone at Lifeboat Station WHEN the horn sounds, gets over quicker. 

Absolutely.  I'll see you there when I arrive as the horn sounds.

51 minutes ago, mcatmcat said:

ohhhh thats what I understood but tell them that to some cruise critic members...

You lost me at "some cruise critic members".  The very last thing I care about while I'm on vacation is "some cruise critic members".  My focus is on the crew and following their instructions.