NCL Encore Restaurants and bars

ldgiff

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Fk3908 said:

This website is reporting a lot of info on Encore bars and restaurants. I have no idea where their info is from or can vouch for any accuracy; https://www.cruisemapper.com/deckplans/Norwegian-Encore-1518

It looks like all they did was took the Joy deck plans and used them to fill in the "TO COME" areas of the Encore deck plans.

5 hours ago, kenns said:

BUMP - with the ship due to launch in the next 8 to 9 months, shouldn't they be releasing some more info around restaurants and bars? 

Nope. They just need to do it 130 days prior to the first cruise when bookings will open. 

Bottom line: Your interests and curiosity are unimportant to NCL. They have a well planned media campaign to promote the ship. As the launch date gets closer, there will be one "big announcement" after another to keep the ship and NCL in the news. They even cancelled the first US paying-passenger cruise to add 7 more days of media and travel agent parties and cruises to nowhere. 

You are 100% correct BirdTravels - I just booked the Encore for next February so I am anxiously awaiting the details! 

I just posted in the Everything Encore thread that the NCL rep I spoke with today told me they are anticipating more info being released in mid-to-late summer...we shall see

Edited by kenns

I am sure it will have the "Local" like the Bliss...I am envisioning it having the following:

Restaurants:

- The Local

- Garden Cafe

- Cagney's

- 3 Main Dining Rooms (Savor, Taste, Manhattan?)

- Hibachi

- Le Bistro

- Cagney's

- La Cucina

- Food Republic

- Los Lobos?

- Margaritaville? 

- Coco's?

- Q BBQ ?

- Ocean Blue?

- Other / New Concept?

As for bars/entertainment venues, do we know anything other than the Main Theater (Kinky Boots, Choir of Man, Prohibition Musical) and The Cavern Club? I assume we will also see:

- Social Comedy and Night Club

- District Brew House

- Other?

Edited by kenns