Live from Oasis - February 17, 2019. 199 things I look forward to on a cruise.

John&LaLa

2 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Our sea passes were issued at the counter on February 3rd for Oasis, so hoping it's the same for us next Sunday! Safe travels John and Lala!! Wish we could have been with you! Looking forward to your thoughts and humor!!

"Sea" you on board next week!  🙂 

10 minutes ago, island lady said:

John and Laura have a perfect weather day for sail away today!  Hope we get as lucky next Sunday! 🙂 

Me too! If it does rain, just remember it can always be worse! At least, we know it won't be snow!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

John, did you get your sea pass cards on check in?  On EN earlier this month they started the "sea pass cards over your door" program.  We boarded with the bar coded individual set sail passes.  But last month Oasis was still sea pass cards issued at check in counter.  

Sea Pass at counter, no internet code, though

1 hour ago, SilkySal said:

Me too! If it does rain, just remember it can always be worse! At least, we know it won't be snow!!

Ahhh..."the four letter word".  😉  Have not seen that white stuff for years now.  Gave up winter skiing once the bones told us "Hey...you are no young thang any longer...brittle bones here".  😮 

Any weather day is a good day when you board a ship.  😄  Looking forward to our turn!  

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

Ahhh..."the four letter word".  😉  Have not seen that white stuff for years now.  Gave up winter skiing once the bones told us "Hey...you are no young thang any longer...brittle bones here".  😮 

Any weather day is a good day when you board a ship.  😄  Looking forward to our turn!  

I used to slalom water ski "back in the day", as well as recreational horseback riding (our own). The only horse we ride now is our iron horse (trike)! Those are some very distant but very enjoyable memories that I hope to have forever!

36 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Sea Pass at counter, no internet code, though

If it’s like Allure at Chriatmas you just log on to Royal Wifi like you were going to purchase a package and the package that you purchased is one of the options, creat3 your own password.   Perhaps they have added the pinnacle internet as a free package.

22E49BE2-B9FF-43E9-8207-16EF26C80CBE.jpeg

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If it’s like Allure at Chriatmas you just log on to Royal Wifi like you were going to purchase a package and the package that you purchased is one of the options, creat3 your own password.   Perhaps they have added the pinnacle internet as a free package.

22E49BE2-B9FF-43E9-8207-16EF26C80CBE.jpeg

Codes in cabin at 1:00

• Like 1