Live from Oasis - February 17, 2019. 199 things I look forward to on a cruise.

John&LaLa

This comment says it all.

I was so moved by the positive outpour from a rather benign comment, that I've challenged myself to come up with 199 things I look forward to on a cruise.

There will be CATS, food, activities, facilities, etc...  Some, actually a lot, of the things are possibly unique to Suite and Pinnacle passengers. 

Sorry, I have a lot of ground to cover in order to meet my goal.  I will also try and attach pictures for most of the things as I can

This is also my last sailing on Oasis, as she is leaving this May.  Some of the things mentioned may not be here when she comes back to the states in the fall.

Welcome aboard and I'll see you all tomorrow.

I think someone knows were leaving.

20190216_220334.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 9
  • Haha 2

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

Looking forward to your review John.

I'm really not sure it's a review.  Probably more like my Musings on Mariner thread. Just a whole bunch of random thoughts.  Definitely not in order of importance.  Except #200. 😉

• Like 2

I'll be interested to see what the 199 things you will come up with will be.  :classic_biggrin:

I already know that Bella would clearly prefer it if you weren't going! She has that "Oh, no, not again!" look on her face. I know that look all too well, as our two cats 😹😹 get the exact same look every time they see our suitcases come out.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, perfect match said:

I'll be interested to see what the 199 things you will come up with will be.  :classic_biggrin:

I already know that Bella would clearly prefer it if you weren't going! She has that "Oh, no, not again!" look on her face. I know that look all too well, as our two cats 😹😹 get the exact same look every time they see our suitcases come out.

Same thing...my Katie (avatar picture) knows how to give us that "look" to break your heart.  "What?...you are leaving me again!!  What did I do to deserve that!!"  😿

9 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

This is odd, fog just rolled in.  It was sunny. 🤔

20190217_090014.jpg

Oh wow...now I know why you asked me about fog.  Yikes...ocean mist though I think?  

Clear up here in the swamp...enough to see the alligators before you step on them.  😄 

I know one of your top 199....suites/pinnacle priority disembarkation....love it! 🙂  I won't even make it to the ship before you are home again having coffee on the balcony!  😉 

Hope you have safe travels to the ship...poor baby have to travel so far.  😄 

Edited by island lady

11 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm really not sure it's a review.  Probably more like my Musings on Mariner thread. Just a whole bunch of random thoughts.  Definitely not in order of importance.  Except #200. 😉

Looking forward to the musings and random thoughts. 

Have fun John! 

John, did you get your sea pass cards on check in?  On EN earlier this month they started the "sea pass cards over your door" program.  We boarded with the bar coded individual set sail passes.  But last month Oasis was still sea pass cards issued at check in counter.