KEY AND DIAMOND?

Is the key really necessary if we are diamond members?  We do not want the embarkation lunch anyways and we do not do any of the rock climbing and such.  We also won't be getting off the ship, don't care for the ports (Falmouth and Labadee), BUT we will be purchasing the Voom package two devices, please give us your thoughts.

Do diamond members get a discount for internet?

Edited by Cruisegirl6

10 hours ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Is the key really necessary if we are diamond members?  We do not want the embarkation lunch anyways and we do not do any of the rock climbing and such.  We also won't be getting off the ship, don't care for the ports (Falmouth and Labadee), BUT we will be purchasing the Voom package two devices, please give us your thoughts.

Do diamond members get a discount for internet?

Voom for 2 devices is anywhere from $16.99 to $20.99 each day.  Key will run you $19.99 to $31.99 a day.  All you seem to really need is the internet so the key is costing you at $10-$15 more a day than just buying the internet for 2 devices.  

I am always there first thing in the morning, whatever time that is, and I am always willing to sacrifice an hour in the DL or CL in the evening on once in a while.  If I didn’t flowride, I wouldn’t buy the key most likely.  Although on my next cruise 3 of the 5 ports are tender ports, early departure is pretty nice too.

If you flowride please disregard this discussion.  As Thorben says it is crap.  Totally agree!😉

jc