Price Alert - Oasis Dec 1 2019

Mikew0805

4 minutes ago, coaster said:

Balconies are $749 pp on Oasis double occupancy where I book for ocean view balconies. Boardwalk ones were $649. I believe it is a good price with gratuities included.

Grats are not included and Miami taxes are higher than other ports. In the context of my last sailing on Oasis at $480 for a boardwalk balcony (was booked based on a thread just like this one), those are not good prices. Oasis and Allure are on the GGG flier almost every week with those kinds of prices or lower.

Edited by Biker19

4 minutes ago, coaster said:

Gratuities are included through at least one TA I know of.

It would be very unusual for any TA on include $203 in grats on a $1300 fare. Value of any purchase is in the eye of the beholder.

Biker, who doesn't usually book any sailing at over $100 pp pd.

Edited by Biker19

1 minute ago, IRMO12HD said:

Just curious; I'm a C&A member, and I noticed that it said it's for C&A members only -- is there some kind of selection on C&A that I need to choose in order to receive the GGG?  

No, C&A members are supposed to get a crack at those prices one day earlier than general public but it rarely happens.

10 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Ok, we sail Adventure on Dec 1 for 6 days.  How can I make it a S2S? 

Stay the night around FLL and drive to POM the next day. Too bad Virgin trains won't be available by then yet.

Edited by Biker19
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Garmy4 said:

And how do you access those prices?

They should show up on the dates on the flier via the regular booking process, usually Tuesdays. Sometimes they are "sold out" so the price never materializes. They are also limited to new bookings only, though sometimes you can sweet talk your way to a price drop on an existing booking.

Edited by Biker19

20 minutes ago, GalwayGirl03 said:

Ugh we are in JS that week on Adventure and have been stalking to see if one of the VP rooms gets cancelled but I guess not..we had a VP on Freedom in Dec and it was AWESOME!

Ok cannot find it on the deck plans. I know I am going to regret this the second it is answered... What is a VP, I am not seeing that category code?

• Like 1