Café Promenade Food Menu - Adventure of the Seas

kitiara

Could someone post pictures of the Café Promenade food menu on Adventure of the Seas? We heard it was a good alternative to Windjammer on embarkation day but I can't find the menu online. I know it serves sandwiches and pizza, but I was hoping for the complete menu.

16 minutes ago, kitiara said:

Could someone post pictures of the Café Promenade food menu on Adventure of the Seas? We heard it was a good alternative to Windjammer on embarkation day but I can't find the menu online. I know it serves sandwiches and pizza, but I was hoping for the complete menu.

There is no menu, whatever they have is shown in the display case. They also have a sign that lists the type of pizza slices available. You tell the server what you want.

I know this is pretty scary, but you will just have to wait until you are onboard to see the offerings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, kitiara said:

There is no menu.  You already knew the answer - sandwiches and pizza.

3 hours ago, molly361 said:

I like the shrimp salad

When we were on the Oasis in December,  the sandwiches at the Cafe Promenade had arrugala instead of lettuce.   I hate arrugala!  It was so bitter I had to take them off to eat the sandwiches.  Needless to say, I had the beef sandwich at the Park Cafe  and a hot dog at the hot dog stand.

Also, at the Cafe Promenade, the shrimp salad sandwiches were sitting out and were not cold.  My husband mentioned that mayonnaise spoils quickly and can cause food poisoning.  She said that they throw it away after four hours. My husband spoke to the supervisor and said that he would talk to the person about proper food handling.  We took one bite and knew the sandwiches were bad and we threw them away.