MSC 10% off Coupon - US Site

thetaro

Virtual Tour - Click me.

Go to "Perfume and Cosmetics Deck 6"

You will find a heart, just click on it to get a 10% coupon.

PROMO TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 10% discount for new individual cruise bookings only excluding government fees and taxes (GFTS). Not valid for group bookings. Valid for all departures, excluding the MSC World Cruises, subject to availability. To get your discount, take the virtual tour, find the hidden hotspots and discover the promo code. Please take note of your code and use it to book your cruise through our website, our contact center or your travel agency. Discount is valid until April 21, 2019, and is only bookable on our website, through MSC Cruises Call Center or through your travel agent. Only one code can be used per booking/cabin and the discount is applicable only on the first and second passenger. The discount is combinable with the standard 5% MSC Voyagers Club discount only – not combinable with MSC Voyagers Club 5 + 5, 5 + 10 or 5 + 15 discounts. Offer combinable with the following promotions: 2 FOR 1, ALL IN DRINK + WIFI, ESCAPE TO SEA. For general bookings terms & conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges and other information, please refer to the MSC Cruises terms and conditions page. Offer subject to change. Promoted by MSC Cruises USA.

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 5.55.12 PM.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thetaro said:

Virtual Tour - Click me.

Go to "Perfume and Cosmetics Deck 6"

You will find a heart, just click on it to get a 10% coupon.

PROMO TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 10% discount for new individual cruise bookings only excluding government fees and taxes (GFTS). Not valid for group bookings. Valid for all departures, excluding the MSC World Cruises, subject to availability. To get your discount, take the virtual tour, find the hidden hotspots and discover the promo code. Please take note of your code and use it to book your cruise through our website, our contact center or your travel agency. Discount is valid until April 21, 2019, and is only bookable on our website, through MSC Cruises Call Center or through your travel agent. Only one code can be used per booking/cabin and the discount is applicable only on the first and second passenger. The discount is combinable with the standard 5% MSC Voyagers Club discount only – not combinable with MSC Voyagers Club 5 + 5, 5 + 10 or 5 + 15 discounts. Offer combinable with the following promotions: 2 FOR 1, ALL IN DRINK + WIFI, ESCAPE TO SEA. For general bookings terms & conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges and other information, please refer to the MSC Cruises terms and conditions page. Offer subject to change. Promoted by MSC Cruises USA.

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 5.55.12 PM.png

I wonder if it is combineable with the 10% military discount for balconies and above.

3 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Not sure, I just was looking for the same thing.

I found it. Right above where you enter your credit card, there’s a dark blue text box that says “got an e-coupon?”  Click that dark blue bar and a coupon code field will open where you can type it in. 

8 minutes ago, Match Game 72 said:

We had an existing reservation prior to final payment. I was able to call customer service and have the code applied.

Good to know, I was about to cancel and rebook. Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Match Game 72 said:

We had an existing reservation prior to final payment. I was able to call customer service and have the code applied.

I just called and they wouldn’t apply it to my March 2020 cruise. I’m debating if I want to cancel and rebook to save about $100 but most likely will lose my midship stateroom. Anyone know if Seaside 12058 or 12061 have vibration/movement issues?

1 hour ago, Tara619 said:

I found it. Right above where you enter your credit card, there’s a dark blue text box that says “got an e-coupon?”  Click that dark blue bar and a coupon code field will open where you can type it in. 

We you able to use it booking online?  I tried and kept getting a note that said     Generic error 

16 minutes ago, LadySpoilt said:

We you able to use it booking online?  I tried and kept getting a note that said     Generic error 

I just tried to rebook our cruise that I cancelled this morning, the TA said MSC is having problems with the promo codes not working so they put our cruise on hold and we have to call back Tuesday to get the correct amount.

32 minutes ago, LadySpoilt said:

Yes, it was working for me but I didn’t finalize the booking yet. The discount showed up on the right side of the screen. It was $195 savings for mine. 

Don’t use code to do mock booking. Once it is applied and cancelled you have to get a new code for the discount. 

We we were able to get the promo and cancelled our current booking since we saved almost $400 under new 10% promo. Also it is combinable with your voyagers 5%. 

Also so we were able to keep the same room. 

Edited by abe3

On 3/1/2019 at 6:57 PM, ready2cruzagain said:

I wonder if it is combineable with the 10% military discount for balconies and above.

That's what we booked.i figured it was as good as it gets.better than what 3 tA's quoted me with obc.

16 hours ago, abe3 said:

Don’t use code to do mock booking. Once it is applied and cancelled you have to get a new code for the discount. 

We we were able to get the promo and cancelled our current booking since we saved almost $400 under new 10% promo. Also it is combinable with your voyagers 5%. 

Also so we were able to keep the same room. 

Did you cancel and rebook online? Just wondering how you kept your same room. The rep I talked to said I would probably lose mine if I cancelled. Is the room immediately available online after you cancel?  Thanks for any info.

I just canceled, and I go to the website to immediately find the same room available. So I rebooked it with 10% off.

My ship has plenty of rooms available, so I don't care even if I lose it. You may want to check availability before you cancel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tara619 said:

Did you cancel and rebook online? Just wondering how you kept your same room. The rep I talked to said I would probably lose mine if I cancelled. Is the room immediately available online after you cancel?  Thanks for any info.

I had to call twice to MSC. The first call did not go very well. Was told that we would have to cancel and rebook and put another deposit down. No guarantee about keeping same cabin and also had to get a new promo code since the one I used had expired since I tried it on a mock booking. 

So so the next call to MSC I was able to get ahold of the lady who originally booked us a few weeks prior. She was very helpful and was able to apply the discount and keep the cabin. What she did was book another cabin in the same catagory, but had to use my wife’s voyagers club number instead of mine for the 5% and she had to be the primary person for the cabin.  For some reason my voyagers number would not attach to the promo, maybe since I was the primary for the original booking and they only allow one per cruise date, not sure. Once they applied her number it took 5% off then was able to add the 10% code. She then was able to move us to the room we originally booked, not sure how she did it and then cancelled our old booking. She was able to transfer our deposit to our new booking, which she says it will take two business days to post on the account. 

It it worked out for us but was over an hour on the phone with the nice lady from MSC. Saved us about $400 from the Presidents’ Day Sale, even though we lost the internet package and a dinner at some type of show. To me those things are not worth the extra $400. 

The most important thing thing for us was the cabin type. If we couldn’t keep the same type of cabin we wouldn’t have done it, but the best part is we got to keep our same original cabin and saved some extra dough. 

This is is something I wouldn’t risk doing online with a current booking better to call MSC directly and hopefully it will work out like us.