MSC 10% off Coupon - US Site

thetaro

Watched a virtual tour of MSC Bellissima yesterday and got the 10% Coupon. I used the 10% Coupon today in combination with 5% Voyager Club for a new reservation (Europe/September/Meraviglia). Coupon worked !  My thanks to MSC for this great offer.

• Like 1

Has anyone had difficulty getting your deposit moved over to your new booking. I got them to cancel my booking and rebook it with the 10% promo, they said they would move my deposit to my new booking, it’s been five days now.

14 minutes ago, Nancyb9260 said:

Has anyone had difficulty getting your deposit moved over to your new booking. I got them to cancel my booking and rebook it with the 10% promo, they said they would move my deposit to my new booking, it’s been five days now.

I had to cancel cruise and they are refunding deposit and had to put down a new deposit

I had to cancel amd rebook and the 10% worked but my 5% disappeared so now my booking has gone to the “reservations adjustment department” and it will take 3-5 days to get corrected. All that to say make certain your 5% is still off. Apparently when the agent entered the Cabin number from my cancelled cruise the 5% was not applied by the computer. 

15 hours ago, plimouth pilgrims said:

Called my TA and he applied the code to an existing YC sailing save us $632.

Curious was the cruise pricing the same as when you booked it. Checked my current pricing & it’s up $800. 

1 hour ago, LorraineP said:

Curious was the cruise pricing the same as when you booked it. Checked my current pricing & it’s up $800. 

No the price was up.  I just priced it and it was $4888.20 so that is a significant increase for me.    We just booked it 2/3/19 and the price was 3538 for yacht club balcony.  When i booked it was a special discounted voyager club cruise.  I don't know if that changed.  I hate to put my travel agent through hoops because he couldn't see the voyager price and had to be on hold for like an hour to get it.  I know the cancelling and rebooking others have done won't help me.  Do you think their new private island will be ready?  That is one of the reasons I booked this cruise.

Edited by heidikay
correction

Noticed in the fine print that it is only combinable with certain promotional rates. Our Meraviglia cruise to Canada booked currently doesn’t have any of those rates available and the standard rate is much higher so there are some voyages it doesn’t work for.

2 hours ago, heidikay said:

No the price was up.  I just priced it and it was $4888.20 so that is a significant increase for me.    We just booked it 2/3/19 and the price was 3538 for yacht club balcony.  When i booked it was a special discounted voyager club cruise.  I don't know if that changed.  I hate to put my travel agent through hoops because he couldn't see the voyager price and had to be on hold for like an hour to get it.  I know the cancelling and rebooking others have done won't help me.  Do you think their new private island will be ready?  That is one of the reasons I booked this cruise.

Unfortunately the 10% discount doesn’t work for me. Will keep what I have. Happy with the cabin we have also. 

Our price stayed the same. I had my TA do it for me and I compared the original quote and then with the voyagers discount and the 10% off.  When we decided on this cruise we talked about booking with an on line company that would give us $200 OBC or an agent we used in the past with $150 OBC. We decided to go with the agent we new because if something came up we could call him and he would handle it. It really payed off using him.

hello All

I did a rebook on a cruise next year. We received the Black Card 5% and the Promo 10% on the YC. Saved us some good money.  The people doing the rebooking must put the Black Card discount first then add the 10% promo or it messes it all up.

Then it goes to a supervisor to fix and that can take maybe a week since the promo code came out. I had one guy mess mine up then the next day I got another promo code and had the girl delete the guys error and re do my rebook.  Thank goodness she got it correct. Also he pulled the wrong cruise deal. With the YC you don't need a drink and wifi promotion. I got the name of the deal I wanted and told her which one. Sometimes you really need to guide them how to do it.

Happy Planning

Brenda

I would have thought they would have increased the prices prior to this campaign going live so they aren't as much out of pocket as they'd like you to think.

For those who have had this code applied to existing bookings, congratulations. That's a real saving. 🙂

14 minutes ago, Brendaflamingo said:

hello All

<snip>

Also he pulled the wrong cruise deal. With the YC you don't need a drink and wifi promotion. I got the name of the deal I wanted and told her which one. Sometimes you really need to guide them how to do it.

Happy Planning

Brenda

Did you find a deal for Yacht Club that included WiFi?

Thanks,

gary

54 minutes ago, Captain-John said:

I would have thought they would have increased the prices prior to this campaign going live so they aren't as much out of pocket as they'd like you to think.

For those who have had this code applied to existing bookings, congratulations. That's a real saving. 🙂

They did increase my booking for Seaside YC balcony over $800 for the 11/9/19 sailing. Thought of canceling & booking another date but was told when I called that WiFi is not included & I would lose my $100 for booking within 2 weeks of my return home from previous YC cruise so savings was not worth it. Also the cruise before isn’t scheduled for their new island & the 11/9/19 is, if it’s progressing on schedule. I know it’s been delayed twice already. Have a RCL cruise booked & need to book either before or after that cruise.