Elua Schedule 2019-20

Elua

Aloha Kakou!

Greetings from Honolulu, where we are currently ported with the Emerald Princess. Just this week we received our schedule for the remainder of 2019 and also through the spring of 2020. It’s going to be a busy year! Here goes:

Ruby Princess March 24-April 14, 2019

-Just added to the schedule. One full Hawaiian cruise and 6 days of another before transshipping to the Golden Princess

Golden Princess April 16-April 29, 2019

-Part of a 28 day cruise out of Sydney, we will join in Auckland, be onboard for Tahiti, Moore’s and Honolulu and get off in Hilo

Diamond Princess May 25-October 15, 2019
-Japanese season cruises...please note that this contract is for the Wheelhouse Bar and we will not be running the Hawaiian enrichment program...just performing music in the Wheelhouse 

Star Princess December 4, 2019
Star Princess December 19, 2019
Star Princess January 13, 2020
Star Princess January 28, 2020
Star Princess February 12, 2020
Star Princess February 27, 2020
Star Princess March 13, 2020

-These are all 15 day Hawaiian cruises out of LA

Island Princess April 11-May 9, 2020
-This is the 28 day LA-Hawaii-Samoa-French Polynesia-LA itinerary...we have never done this one and are very much looking forward to it!

So that’s what we have as of today...we hope to see many of you on one of these sailings!

Aloha Nui Loa!

Tiki Dave

(Of Elua)

www.facebook.com/eluamusic

www.facebook.com/tikidavemusic

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just wanted to thank you for your wonderful work!  We enjoyed sailing with you on a 2-week Hawaiian cruise on the Star Princess in December 2016.  You two made our trip, especially the ukulele class and hula lessons.  Believe it or not, we are still playing ukulele!

We hope to do another Hawaii cruise in late 2020.  It would be great to see you again then.  Aloha!

Edited by Wren_dc

Dave you say your on the Emerald now. Do you do the 3-11 cruise..it ends on the 26th.

Because you say your on the Ruby on the 24th. Will you be leaving the ship early?

Will be nice to be sailing with you two again. 

38 minutes ago, mkitchy said:

Hey Dave!! Will you staying on the March 11, 2019 Emerald sailing? Hope so, as we'll be on it!!

Aloha!

No, we sign off that day to head home for a few days...then off to the Ruby.

Aloha Nui!

TD

26 minutes ago, Belle said:

Dave you say your on the Emerald now. Do you do the 3-11 cruise..it ends on the 26th.

Because you say your on the Ruby on the 24th. Will you be leaving the ship early?

Will be nice to be sailing with you two again. 

Aloha Belle,

No, we won’t be on that cruise..we get off that day. We are home for a bit before heading to the Ruby.

Aloha No,

TD

53 minutes ago, LawDog61 said:

Hello!   Will you guys  be doing your usual Hawaii program on the Golden transpacific?   See you in Auckland. Cheers.

Aloha!

Well, as long as there are ukulele and a dance floor..yes! I imagine we’ll do two talks on the islands, teach ukulele, play music, teach hula and do some lei making...albeit a smaller version of lei making due to baggage restrictions. 

We’re very much looking forward to this...should be a lot of fun!

Aloha No!

TD

Glad that you'll be on the Star next February.  Due to surgery we had to cancel our sailing on the Emerald in january, rebooked Ruby for april, but due to longer than expected rehab had to cancel that also.  We just rebooked for Star 2/12/2020 and are very happy you'll be with us.

Booking using Princess future cruise deposits makes changing plans very easy.

Do you know if the USS Missouri Memorial has reopened yet?  thanx, Mike in CT

18 minutes ago, RotaryMike said:

Do you know if the USS Missouri Memorial has reopened yet?  thanx, Mike in CT

The USS Missouri was never closed.  The Arizona Memorial Museum is open, but launches to the actual Arizona have temporarily been suspended.  Instead, they take you on a (launch) tour of Battleship Row.  You will still need a ticket to view the movie and ride the launch.  Latest report is that their March date will come and go with no new TBA dates available.  

12 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

The USS Missouri was never closed.  The Arizona Memorial Museum is open, but launches to the actual Arizona have temporarily been suspended.  Instead, they take you on a (launch) tour of Battleship Row.  You will still need a ticket to view the movie and ride the launch.  Latest report is that their March date will come and go with no new TBA dates available.  

thanx for the correction, i meant Arizona.  I hope they can complete the repairs by next season. Mike in CT

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Tiki Dave--

We were on the recent Jan. 13 - Jan. 28 Hawaii roundtrip cruise.  I want to pass along our appreciation to you and Leialoha for all the enjoyment you added to our experience.  Mrs. XBGuy decided that she wanted to take the Hula class, but after the first meeting she was quite intimidated.

"We're supposed to do a show at the end of the cruise."

I encouraged her to continue the classes.  After most of them, she seemed to come back more intimidated.  "I can't remember the moves."

I attended one of the classes and video recorded her.  She spent quite a few hours in our cabin practicing with the videos, and that seemed to help.

Well, she was in the show.  She made sure that she was in the back, but my opinion (totally objective, of course) is that she was the star.

We are now looking forward to our next Hawaii cruise,

Mahalo Nui

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 3/2/2019 at 12:21 PM, Daisyloo said:

We are on the March 13, 2020 sailing of the Star Princess.  Glad to see you will be on board.

Way bummer......  We got off the ship 2-27-20. I was ready to go back on the 3-13 sailing....  and then the world as we knew it ended.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 2:13 PM, Elua said:

Aloha Kakou!

Greetings from Honolulu, where we are currently ported with the Emerald Princess. Just this week we received our schedule for the remainder of 2019 and also through the spring of 2020. It’s going to be a busy year! .............

Please delete - I misread.

Edited by PaperSniper4
delete

On 2/3/2021 at 9:37 PM, scottca075 said:

Way bummer......  We got off the ship 2-27-20. I was ready to go back on the 3-13 sailing....  and then the world as we knew it ended.

At least you got to sail - ours was cancelled. ☹️

• Like 1