Best promotion

14 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I liked the 60% off first guest and 30% off the second that lasted for about 6 hours about 2 years ago.  

You mean the mistake, right?

• Like 2

I book the cabin I want at a price I can live with then check back everyday for price drops. I've had to call back twice in one day once to get price drops. The first call saved me $700 the next call in the afternoon saved me another $650. 

• Like 1

The BOGO that started today is great value.

Yesterday I could get a balcony on Oasis in September for €1069.00 each = €2138.00. Today with the BOGO I can get a balcony on the same sailing for €1425.00 first passenger and €713.00 second passenger = …… oh wait...….. €2138.00.

How do they get away with this crap!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Frankmac said:

The BOGO that started today is great value.

Yesterday I could get a balcony on Oasis in September for €1069.00 each = €2138.00. Today with the BOGO I can get a balcony on the same sailing for €1425.00 first passenger and €713.00 second passenger = …… oh wait...….. €2138.00.

How do they get away with this crap!

I love this game they play. They raise the price 60% and then give you 60% off the price. I know the math doesn't work but you get the idea. Or... they'll double the price and then say the second passenger sails free.

17 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I don't know, but it's approaching 5 years for the CFS (continuous fake sale) .

In the UK this is the latest promotion.

With previous promotions like free drinks etc the cruise price is always increased by RC to offset the cost  for the deal.

Screenshot_20190305-090113.jpg

For my upcoming cruise in September the best deal I was able to acquire was during the Cyber Monday sale last year.

I'll do a mock booking almost every week to check for better rates but so far nothing better than the price from what I already have. Currently showing $534 more than what I booked then. Should have been an additional $119.00 more but I noticed that the travel protection option was not available when I tried a mock booking just a little while ago.