Symphony Live, March 9th to 16th - We’re Bach! A sharp review with flat Cs.

2 hours ago, Magster1987 said:

Baloons is made of rubber and not plastic. 🙂  But i do agree the cruise lines has a thousand ways to change to help the Environment. They can start by not making ships in 2019 that runs on heavy oil. LNG is better but still not where we want to end up. Hydogen should be possible to use. Theese baloons is probably not needed every week either.

Latex balloons biodegradable and plastic does not, but I see your point. I guess they have to start somewhere so the straw was the first to go. We no longer have plastic bags at the grocery store so I have adjusted and either deal with paper bags or bring my own. We also do not have plastic straws. I am looking forward to the balloon drop so hopefully they will continue it at least until September😊

So let’s continue on from the ballon drop. Let’s leave it in the past like 2018. 

Just wrapped up breakfast in the CK. Owen is off to kiss club to play with balls. 

7379F175-0B35-424C-90C7-D3C290F9A2AB.thumb.jpeg.dc06ef6edbc5e7af2a9d3e3e3d52e8d8.jpeg

Lisa is off to the pool and I am going to find more coffee. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2

Andrew - if you are getting the kids compass for 6-8 and 9-11 would you mind posting them? (No rush - can be in a compass thread! ) My son won’t be on this trip ...it interferes with baseball so he opted for a shorter trip to see spring training in February that we could work around the basketball schedule!...so it will just be my 8.75 year old daughter...hoping she will still like hanging in AO somedays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, blueridgemama said:

Latex balloons biodegradable and plastic does not, but I see your point. I guess they have to start somewhere so the straw was the first to go. We no longer have plastic bags at the grocery store so I have adjusted and either deal with paper bags or bring my own. We also do not have plastic straws. I am looking forward to the balloon drop so hopefully they will continue it at least until September😊

Kids with latex allergies have so many dangers- latex and rubber is in so many unsuspecting items- basketballs, balloons etc.  Hopefully RCCL is mindful and tries to be careful.  Parents need to ask questions about latex items in the Adventure Ocean.

Now hanging at the beach pool. All is good with Lisa and I. Owen had fun at AO, and after destroying lunch has retired to the cabin to chill. 

The beginning of 1977 is below, so spoiler alert.... if you don’t want to see it don’t click. Hit your volume. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Now hanging at the beach pool. All is good with Lisa and I. Owen had fun at AO, and after destroying lunch has retired to the cabin to chill. 

The beginning of 1977 is below, so spoiler alert.... if you don’t want to see it don’t click. Hit your volume. 

great song...I turned it up

3 minutes ago, sisocialworker said:

great song...I turned it up

Indeed.  They had a great selection of tunes. When Owen first ever heard “We Won’t get Fooled Again”, he said “hey they are playing CSI”. We gave him a quick Who musical history. Changed how he looked at CSI Miami as well. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Owen is off to kiss club to play with balls. 

7379F175-0B35-424C-90C7-D3C290F9A2AB.thumb.jpeg.dc06ef6edbc5e7af2a9d3e3e3d52e8d8.jpeg

I should have refead that first, before it posted. LOL 

5 hours ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

Simeon as CD - what a treat. Hope you are all having a blast.

We are. I bumped into him at Starbucks this morning and had a few laughs. His switch is always on. 

4 hours ago, Cel_cruise said:

Andrew - if you are getting the kids compass for 6-8 and 9-11 would you mind posting them? (No rush - can be in a compass thread! ) My son won’t be on this trip ...it interferes with baseball so he opted for a shorter trip to see spring training in February that we could work around the basketball schedule!...so it will just be my 8.75 year old daughter...hoping she will still like hanging in AO somedays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will do our best to save them. I’ll post a separate thread when we get home. 

I’m not going to do regular Compassesthough as Mr Fun in the Sun did them 2 weeks ago. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, tennislvr8 said:

What were the goodies you posted at the other table not w the pizza and salad, it looked like noodles abd sushi of some kind. 

Not sure what they were, other than tasty. 

• Like 1