Symphony Live, March 9th to 16th - We’re Bach! A sharp review with flat Cs.

10 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

FE9557CB-B39C-434A-A6BE-455BA3141327.thumb.jpeg.4acf811fe87d2a6d7a1d31d4fe1ebed0.jpeg

Hello Roatan. 

I thought you guys changed to daylight savings time on your first night out? That is what would produce a two hour difference. Standard time has a one hour difference.

11 minutes ago, SET TO SAIL said:

Enjoying your review, as always, Andrew. We’re on this same itinerary next week on Allure. We’ve never been to Roatan before. Do you or any of your readers have any recommendations on where to spend the day?

You might try the port of call forum: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/15-roatan/

18 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I thought you guys changed to daylight savings time on your first night out? That is what would produce a two hour difference. Standard time has a one hour difference.

Whoever typed up that notice needs a dope slap. lol At least the two hour part is right.

I’m visiting Roatan next month on the Navigator. Going on a trip with a local tour guide so I need to make sure I stick to ship time! 😫 

She has said she will get us back at least 2 hours before the ship sets sail...unless she means when the ship sails in ship time? Uh oh

Maya Key is the place to be. Looks like a nice day and I can see the Honduras mainland in the distance of your photo (just barely). Just be careful of those yellow floats, we got minor skin rashes from touching whatever is attached to the undersides of them.

Edited by Pratique

You have our old Knight Max Domi. Glad to see he’s on a team way better than The Coyotes.  Who ever would have thought the Islanders would be above Pittsburgh and The Capitals at the end of the season. Detroit is suffering....

Go Leafs.

Not anymore!0705fad436e20bf46be2ef39a7c8af80.jpg

#ALLCAPS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Owen has made some friends out on the floating nets. They are playing ball. 

Side note, nothing to report on the Kankle front. 

DCDD2F91-30EA-4CB5-AFE1-585CFDB7F69F.thumb.jpeg.9c8520dd89a7ef1b328513072847c75e.jpeg

Let's see, would I rather be there or sitting in this hospital cafeteria. Some decisions are so damn difficult.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, joand452 said:

Not anymore!0705fad436e20bf46be2ef39a7c8af80.jpg

#ALLCAPS

At least our Pens made it back up to the #3 position.  Just remember, there are 26 points up for grabs yet for the Pens and Caps, and 28 for the Islanders.  Time for the playoff push.

#GOPENS

Meanwhile back in Hockeytown, the “Lose for Hughes” campaign is hitting full stride.   Only 1 win in last 10 games.  

54937F1E-B2D9-4C20-BA59-010947924431.jpeg

Sorry about the hockey talk... now back to regularly scheduled Symphony discussions. 

Edited by MichiganMan4

5 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Off to find coffee. 

image.thumb.jpg.c91217ecd16e2e34a353cf463e5062e2.jpg

Mission accomplished. 

image.thumb.jpg.8df1988e051fdde8034b6829cef08cc0.jpg

BB308314-1D63-4894-B582-FF4BA2581D9E.thumb.jpeg.9d7cabac6f44c067bbc4dea117023da3.jpeg

Still pay?  Is the coffee in the Promenade just down the deck Seattle's Best ( realize that's not Tim Hortons) and free?   I'm guessing just coffee here. Straight no chaser or a dollop of cream, no fancy latte-datte stuff.

Remember uploading $$ to Starbucks card for Oasis and using the thing once, because they had a single origin I wanted to try.

41 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

Still pay?  Is the coffee in the Promenade just down the deck Seattle's Best ( realize that's not Tim Hortons) and free?   I'm guessing just coffee here. Straight no chaser or a dollop of cream, no fancy latte-datte stuff.

Remember uploading $$ to Starbucks card for Oasis and using the thing once, because they had a single origin I wanted to try.

The coffee would be a pay stop, or you can uses your Starbucks card from home. They have all the drinks you can find on land. The drinks are included for us with our cabin. If we wanted snacks we have to pay over and above. Let’s be honest, I’m here for the coffee. 

Sure isn’t Timmies with roll up the rim but it is caffeine. And in the morning that’s what counts. Cafe Promenade is right by guest services. 

• Haha 1

The coffee would be a pay stop, or you can uses your Starbucks card from home. They have all the drinks you can find on land. The drinks are included for us with our cabin. If we wanted snacks we have to pay over and above. Let’s be honest, I’m here for the coffee. 

Sure isn’t Timmies with roll up the rim but it is caffeine. And in the morning that’s what counts. Cafe Promenade is right by guest services. 

Wow - I had no idea that Starbucks was included in Star Class! Learn something knew every day! I figured they just gave you deluxe package with that! Glad they aren’t petty about these things!!