Bar Snacks on Regal?

sunkey1

14 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

Most bars have some type of bar nix or honey roasted peanuts in small individual bottles, just ask. Crooners has a selection of stuffed olives.  

Ships with an Adagio Lounge also have the olives. 

• 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

OP: play it safe and bring your own. The usual snack in the bottles (not the peanuts) is a mix of various crunchies. They're mostly terrible. Usually stale and at least one of them is gag worthy.

I'm guessing you are referring to the wasabi peas. My wife hates them. She eats the crunchy snack stuff and gives me all of the wasabi peas. I eat those but don't really care for the rest of that snack mix. Works out well. 😎

50 minutes ago, Thrak said:

I'm guessing you are referring to the wasabi peas. My wife hates them. She eats the crunchy snack stuff and gives me all of the wasabi peas. I eat those but don't really care for the rest of that snack mix. Works out well. 😎

Yes, that's the one! I didn't know what the name was.

DS would probably like them, he loves HOT.💥💣

You can go to where the ice cream is dolled out and load up on candies if you desire and in the morning you can get walnuts...just put them in a bowl....also available is taking the packaged crackers and adding a plate full of assorted cheeses...the variety is overwhelming 😎

5 hours ago, myjillian said:

You can go to where the ice cream is dolled out and load up on candies if you desire and in the morning you can get walnuts...just put them in a bowl....also available is taking the packaged crackers and adding a plate full of assorted cheeses...the variety is overwhelming 😎

You're a genius!

1 hour ago, AAAAmerican said:

iT IS AMAZING , NOW 2019 a.d., THE cRUISE LINES skimp ON SO MUCH THE pAYING pASSENGERS WANT..EH

This thread is about munchies. You can get all the cheese & crackers, taco chips, fruit, and lots of other types of munchies in the buffet all day and bring them to wherever you are playing cards. Pizza is also available. As far as I remember most bars are not open all day during the times when people are playing cards. Many of them open in the late afternoon. I don't think pool side bars ever had munchies. And while cruise lines are careful to control expenses, I don't believe there has been cut backs in the munchies category.

On 4/9/2019 at 12:33 PM, JF - retired RRT said:

OP: play it safe and bring your own. The usual snack in the bottles (not the peanuts) is a mix of various crunchies. They're mostly terrible. Usually stale and at least one of them is gag worthy.

I like the Wasabi peas but am not crazy about the sweet nuts.  Just off the Regal last week and the bar snacks were fresh, not stale.  Each to their own.

On 3/12/2019 at 11:32 AM, reedprincess said:

Most bars have some type of bar nix or honey roasted peanuts in small individual bottles, just ask. Crooners has a selection of stuffed olives.  

I once saw a lady empty a handful of whatever snack was in those little bottles. She then picked out what she liked and poured the rest back into the bottle. I'll bring my own snacks, thank you

27 minutes ago, tere247 said:

I once saw a lady empty a handful of whatever snack was in those little bottles. She then picked out what she liked and poured the rest back into the bottle. I'll bring my own snacks, thank you

Ewwwwwwwwwwww......